A certain tower. [SPOILERS]

ferno

1 hour ago, CMV said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What do you mean? I tested my solution a few times and it worked

Spoiler

Instead of "down x6, right x1, up x5, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2", I was only able to do it using "down x6, right x1, up x3, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2" cause up x5 would make it be stuck

6 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:
  Hide contents

Instead of "down x6, right x1, up x5, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2", I was only able to do it using "down x6, right x1, up x3, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2" cause up x5 would make it be stuck

Spoiler

Maybe you pushed up x4 or x6 there instead of x5 by accident, because I tested it multiple times and it always worked. Of course, your solution is just as valid as mine.

42 minutes ago, CMV said:
  Hide contents

Maybe you pushed up x4 or x6 there instead of x5 by accident, because I tested it multiple times and it always worked. Of course, your solution is just as valid as mine.

welp I might have brain farted in there, but what matters is that I completed that puzzle and got the items

6 minutes ago, Blontary said:
  Hide contents

Guys in Honedge room the walls are breakable. Is there anything hidden? Mimikyu? If yes, what section do you have to break? 

Spoiler

Mimikyu is in the first room (break walls to go to B1, go around until you find 1 hiding). So far I checked Honedge room wall don't have any secret, did I miss anything there?

45 minutes ago, Toba said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Could anyone help me with this puzzle, i just cant figure it out.

Skjermbilde.JPG

turn brightness and contrast wayyyy down and you will see the markers. alternatively theres a video on youtube. good luck, this was wayyy more annoying than the last one.