Strawpoll of the _____

Dypatome

Coming in hot, the next forum post for Empire!
This will be less serious, and most of the polls will not relate to the game; they'd be for you all to check in and see how your interests align with others. Fun, right?
With that being said, let's have a blast!

Can we comment our thoughts here or we have to stick to the polls? I mean these topics for Pokemon fans are really interesting and through discussion we will be able to know each other better!

If this topic is just about polls then sorry for posting here, but if that is the case then we shall start a new topic here for the club members!

Οk thank you :)

First of all I'd like to say that at first, I hated poplio. Maybe the reason for that was that the other 2 starters of the 7th generation looked so awesome that they overshadowed it. Then while watching the anime ( Yeah I watch the anime! ) I came to like poplio but not that much as the other 2 starters!

When I saw brionee, I was not impressed either. Then Primarina came. Primarina was good looking and when I saw her stats ( Yes HER stats! I can't imagine HER as a male) I was impressed. I then tried primarina in showdown and it did really well in my team. I tried the other starters too, but they didn't impress me that much. So primarina gained ground there! So yeah for the first poll I answered that I like using her.

As for the second poll. I mean Delphox and primarina (especially primarina) look female to me. In addition, I am a fan of new pokemon and the idea of a merman water and fighting seemed really cool so I voted for the (probably) cool merman! So far the pokemon that have different male and female forms have impressed me. I mean Nidoking and Nidoqueen are awesome, Gardevoir and Galade too! So ... I guess you get my points!

12 minutes ago, Dypatome said:

@ssbCasper What? French Silk is hands down the best pie there is. It’s literaly chocolate and whipped cream. 

Looked up pictures of it (since I have honestly never heard of it until now), and it looks delicious.  Will have to try it sometime. Thank you for making me aware it exists.

I can't tell if this is getting off topic or if it falls within the limits of a strawpoll thread. 

12 minutes ago, ssbCasper said:

Seki I don't think it's possible to get off topic here lol, post about stuff to your hearts content

Just re-read the first post.  I forgot what thread I was on for a minute there............just because I've always wanted to:cac.jpg

Today’s Poll!

There won’t technically be a poll today because of how many options there are, but answer in here!

What is your favorite fangame, and why? It doesn’t have to be on the forum, and it doesn’t need to be completed.

My favorite game is between Pokémon Desolation and Pokémon Uranium. I love Desolation’s story, which I won’t spoil, and I love the graphics and fakemon that Uranium has.