Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Arclight Quest E17 [Spoilers]

Mechathulhu

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

9 minutes ago, Mechathulhu said:
  Hide contents

So, I found that you have to get the stolen Pokemon back to their owners for an award which I believe is the Mega Ring, if I don't have those very specific purchased stolen Pokemon,can I still complete the quest?

Spoiler

No, it must be those mons with that certain OT/ID, though I can trade you whichever ones you are missing.  They still work that way, since everything matches

Spoiler

Oh cool, thanks. As far as I know, I am only missing Loudred, I have other Pokemon in my box right now that the others need, but I don't know for sure if it's the ID required. Also, any idea where I can find Eustace in the search quest so I can give him his vanillite?

Just now, Mechathulhu said:
  Hide contents

Oh cool, thanks. As far as I know, I am only missing Loudred, I have other Pokemon in my box right now that the others need, but I don't know for sure if it's the ID required. Also, any idea where I can find Eustace in the search quest so I can give him his vanillite?

Spoiler

He's the very last one.  Loudred's trainer is a pretty important step this fetch quest.

Anyway, ID is Seki108.  Can you trade now?

3 minutes ago, Mechathulhu said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

He is the last one you have to find, the guy with the Jigglypuff tells you where he is (but you need to have done everything in the right order for this event to trigger).