has "a wild BLANK appeared" been overdone yet

starlistic

hey everyone, I'm Starli! kinda like that little Sinnoh bird except with an i because it's derived from Starlight — but regardless, hi I'm new to the forums, less new to the game. I haven't played it in a while, but I've decided to start another run of it. I've forgotten almost everything about this game but hopefully another playthrough will be a good refresher.

my old team consisted of Charizard, Pachirisu, Exploud, Donphan, Walrein, and... a Butterfree (or possibly Pelipper) that was recently replaced by a Lucario in training. no, it's not really ideal, but I did manage to win every single battle except that... one person. so I'd say I was doing surprisingly well. I do plan on starting with Charizard again but we'll see if I fall in love with something else.

so... yeah! I'll probably just be lurking around for tips most of the time. hope to see you all around!

2 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Hello, Starli. Welcome to Reborn! I hope you enjoy your stay and the E17. :D

Also, I'd recommend you to train some Pokemon like a Krookodile or Scrafty, because these two helped me a lot in the game. Also, I will try to get a Venusaur for my team.

thank you very much — and I was considering Krookodile as a possibility, actually! seems like it might be a more solid ground-type than Donphan. maybe. actually I'd probably go for Flygon because I love dragon-types but hmmm maybe, maybe not. thanks though!

Hiya Starli! Welcome to the forums of Reborn!

Might I recommend a good Psychic type? Meowstic is great! (at least until I get access to Gardevoir)

55 minutes ago, starlistic said:

hey everyone, I'm Starli! kinda like that little Sinnoh bird

You mean the one that evolves into the legendary Staraptor?! 

I'm considering Meowstic but I'm not sure if I wanna use it yet, haha.

and yes, that bird! which does happen to be a 'mon I'm considering including in my team this time around... maybe. possibly. probably not but I'm still thinking on it— //brick'd