What RWBY Character are you?

Wolfox

So it's been a while since I posted one of these, but it's time to post one again!

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/3712993/Which-RWBY-character-are-you-most-like

I won't even explain the idea here because I believe it should be obvious.

As for who I got...

Spoiler

Weiss Schnee

Weiss.jpg
Hardly anybody can dig deep enough to see the real you - yes, you seem mean and get angered easily - but this isn't the real you. You can get pretty lonley at times. Maybe you just argue and stir up issues because you want to be involved in conversation. Or maybe you do just enjoy being mean.

I can't complain. I mean Weiss is my favorite character and if I would call any of them my Waifu it would be her.

please let us know who you got

I never played this game, but I got Blake Belladona

Here's what it says:

You're quite calm in most situations, and quiet - after all, why not be? drama just isn't your thing. You'd much prefer to stay mellow and secluded from all other problems you don't need to get involved in. Oh, and you like reading and writing - you are quite a creative person.

I got Yang Xiao Long. I didn't think i'd get her.

You're confident, you're bright, and you are very energetic. You don't have a problem with many things or people - until they mess with you, that is. You might be slightly vain and care quite a lot about your appearance - but what girl doesn't when they have to impress as much as you?

Blake. Not surprised one bit.

Spoiler

Blake Belladonna

blake.jpg
You're quite calm in most situations, and quiet - after all, why not be? drama just isn't your thing. You'd much prefer to stay mellow and secluded from all other problems you don't need to get involved in. Oh, and you like reading and writing - you are quite a creative person.

I got.....

Spoiler

Ruby! I didn't really think I'd get her. Usually I'm that quiet person in the corner doing something else and avoiding everyone else, so I thought I'd be Blake. My favorite character is still Weiss though.

Ruby Rose

ruby.jpg
You don't really like people's attention on you, you just want to fit in with the crowd...somehow, that doesn't seem to work though. You might be slightly geeky - but I mean, that's passion. You might have a slightly childish nature, but it doesn't mean you can't totally kick ass in battle.

Yay! Quiz time!

Spoiler

I was expecting Ruby but I'm kinda surprised I'm not in the main 4. Nora is cool though.

Nora Valkyrie

nora.jpg
You are bubbly, funny, and cheerful - and like other people to be aswell. Yes, it does get a little annoying - but your friends seem to deal with it just fine for now. When you make a friend, they're a friend for life. You can get very excited easily though, and therefore tend to repeat yourself a lot in conversation.

........So did I pass?

On 4.12.2017 at 9:37 PM, Alistair said:

Blake. Not surprised one bit.

Reveal hidden contents

Blake Belladonna

blake.jpg

I got the same result. I have no idea who that is tbh.