EP 17 Sidequests

Moneybanks416

Hello everyone! So I breezed through the main storyline of EP 17 and wanted to help the community and assemble a side quest list for this episode based on what I've already done and to find anything I missed. So far this is what I have:

Spoiler

The Gible event in Sugiline cave

Exploring Teknite cave

Corrin-Rogue 

Mirage Tower, but I don't know how to make it appear!

Apparently a sidequest with DJ Arclight, but I don't know much about that either

Please feel free to add any discoveries you've made and point myself and others in the right direction!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Moneybanks416 said:

Hello everyone! So I breezed through the main storyline of EP 17 and wanted to help the community and assemble a side quest list for this episode based on what I've already done and to find anything I missed. So far this is what I have:

Hide contents

The Gible event in Sugiline cave

Exploring Teknite cave

Corrin-Rogue 

Mirage Tower, but I don't know how to make it appear!

Apparently a sidequest with DJ Arclight, but I don't know much about that either

Please feel free to add any discoveries you've made and point myself and others in the right direction!

Spoiler

DJ Arclight quest is returning some (5) of the 7th street mons to their trainers.  Starts at Grand Hall 

Spoiler

This is the Z-Mega ring quest

Spoiler

Not sure if it is an actual side quest or not but the girl  in the train ( the one with the PC in it) asks you to report back to her if you find a viable water source in the desert. Haven't found anything else related to it yet.

Edited by Gast
spoiler tag

22 minutes ago, Gast said:
  Hide contents

Not sure if it is an actual side quest or not but the girl  in the train ( the one with the PC in it) asks you to report back to her if you find a viable water source in the desert. Haven't found anything else related to it yet.

@Gast forgot about that one, thanks for that!

Spoiler

I dont know if this counts as sidequests but:(im talking about Z crystalls and mega stones)

Spoiler

The pikanium-Z near Nyu's house

the eevium-Z in spinel town

the sharpedonite(where joltik was)

the pidgeotite(teknite cave)

Edit:

Spoiler

Also the memory drives.So far i have found:

Spoiler

Ice,dragon,fairy,grass,bug,steel,ghost

Second edit:

Spoiler

Stephoscope will give you a houndominite because you found water in teknite mountains 

Spoiler

There's also a Corey sidequest i haven't finished it but if you go to his gym you will see him there he will run away.Than go to blackwater center which got renovated and go to the generator room he will run away again.Im looking for him again rn

5 minutes ago, hehexd said:
  Hide contents

There's also a Corey sidequest i haven't finished it but if you go to his gym you will see him there he will run away.Than go to blackwater center which got renovated and go to the generator room he will run away again.Im looking for him again rn

but he is dead isnt he?

1 minute ago, Sirrobert said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Could someone help me with ARClight quest? I can't find the last 2 people? I found the thug, but he wants to leave the pokemon somewhere else, but I can't find where. And those thugs kidnapped the kid, but where is the kid? I can't confront them about it.

Spoiler

The loudred owner is the key

1 minute ago, Lucky1998 said:

Not really a sidequest, but

Reveal hidden contents

In Sugiline cave, there is a Aggronite on the ground 

Spoiler

Do you maybe have a screenshot of the place where you found it,because i just finished exlporing thi place and im terrified to go in blingly again?

If you rememebr where it was that would be cool too.

Sorry if im asking too much :(  

13 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Do you maybe have a screenshot of the place where you found it,because i just finished exlporing thi place and im terrified to go in blingly again?

If you rememebr where it was that would be cool too.

Sorry if im asking too much :(  

Spoiler

IIRC the Aggronite is visible on the ground at the room with Pokesnax basins for Gible.

4 minutes ago, Polaris said:
  Hide contents

Is there a continuation of the Corrin Rogue sidequest in E17? If so, how do I continue it?

Spoiler

You can finish the quest as soon as you get to the desert outpost town.  He'll be off to the right