Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E17 HELP DOING NEW SIDEQUEST

Chin Chin

Question

41 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk to the Loudred owner again

Spoiler

Do you by any chance know where to lokk for the kidnapped boy?Its for the roggenrola 

Edit:nevermind i think i found them but i need something for loudred to not make noise

Spoiler

So, I have got a little problem. I can't give the roggenrola to the man. I think it is because it isn't the one from 7th street (I had caught one beforehand, and I think I might have released the one from 7th street). Can I simply not finish the sidequest now?

1 hour ago, Chin Chin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well i talked to the loudred owner but cant figure out what to do to help her with loudred. Any tips?

Spoiler

Without spoiling too much, you will need to interact with people in spinel town, lapis,peridot.Also make sure after you do what people asked you to,to talk to them again.and be prepaired for some tough fights.

Just a final tip,the solution to the loudred problem is given by a trainer you returned her pokemon

4 hours ago, Chin Chin said:
  Hide contents

So can anyone help me with ARC's sidequest i have given back only loudred and roggenrola, i ve found the jigglypuff owner but dont know where to leave it

Spoiler

What exactly is this ARC quest or how/where do I start it. I already talked with half of the city and didn't find anything...

3 minutes ago, Chefkoch said:

Okaaayyy....Just to be sure, this is a new quest from episode 17, right? And we are talking about THE Town Hall, where everyone gets the first pokemon? Because...he is not there.

Spoiler

Have you finished the story for this episode?  If not, he won't be there

5 minutes ago, Chefkoch said:

Okaaayyy....Just to be sure, this is a new quest from episode 17, right? And we are talking about THE Town Hall, where everyone gets the first pokemon? Because...he is not there.

Spoiler

have you bought all the pokemon from the 7th street ? if not then maybe you need to do that first

17 minutes ago, seki108 said:
  Hide contents

I can trade them to you.

Spoiler

Really?! Oh thanks! But you have to tell me how to trade...I have never done this before...

EDIT: I have them but I leveled them up and evolved them...plus their OT is mine although they are met at the 7th street...

I hope I can still do it right?

Edited by Tcilo

3 hours ago, Tcilo said:
  Hide contents

Really?! Oh thanks! But you have to tell me how to trade...I have never done this before...

EDIT: I have them but I leveled them up and evolved them...plus their OT is mine although they are met at the 7th street...

I hope I can still do it right?

Spoiler

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit.  They should work if it's still the same Ot's, according to most people I've seen today.

If you still need some, mention me here tomorrow.  Again, sorry for having to leave so quick.

4 hours ago, seki108 said:
  Hide contents

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit.  They should work if it's still the same Ot's, according to most people I've seen today.

If you still need some, mention me here tomorrow.  Again, sorry for having to leave so quick.

Spoiler

UPDATE: They need the very same mon...so please Seki trade with me ^_^ I'll be waiting! :D Thnx in advance! 

6 minutes ago, Tcilo said:
  Hide contents

UPDATE: They need the very same mon...so please Seki trade with me ^_^ I'll be waiting! :D Thnx in advance! 

Spoiler

I guess I came back at the right time.  Can you trade now?    Also, which ones do you need?

10 minutes ago, seki108 said:
  Hide contents

I guess I came back at the right time.  Can you trade now?    Also, which ones do you need?

Spoiler

I guess i need all of them...how many are they? 5? Loudred, Makuhita, Roggenrola, Jigglypuff and Vanillite...if there is something more plz inform me
Yes i can trade now, but i need to know how it's done :P 

6 minutes ago, Tcilo said:
  Hide contents

I guess i need all of them...how many are they? 5? Loudred, Makuhita, Roggenrola, Jigglypuff and Vanillite...if there is something more plz inform me
Yes i can trade now, but i need to know how it's done :P 

Spoiler

Yes, just those 5.  Just trade for some mons you don't need (since the file's getting deleted afterward)

Go to pokegear, then to online play. Create an online id and log in. Once you do that, reply here so I know you are ready. Then, one of us will hit the "Wait for request" option on trade, while the other sends the request.

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:
  Hide contents

Yes, just those 5.

Go to pokegear, then to online play. Create an online id and log in. Once you do that, reply here so I know you are ready. Then, one of us will hit the "Wait for request" option on trade, while the other sends the request.

Spoiler

I am ready, i am "Waiting for request" ^_^

On 4.12.2017. at 1:22 PM, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Do you by any chance know where to lokk for the kidnapped boy?Its for the roggenrola 

Edit:nevermind i think i found them but i need something for loudred to not make noise

Can you please tell me where the kidnapped boy is? Also mr mckrazzy i can't seem to find those 2