If you're wondering about the reborn league...

Sceptilespy

... then I might be able to help you out a bit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYmPwTVLgyk&list=PLZSnYRxyQl4rRS3AX9T4FnTXkx7FiNP5-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyKD3j7Hupc&list=PL45C4A0457A48D84E

Those are a guys battles against the "real" Reborn leaders who the characters in Reborn are based off of. For those who don't know, the entire game of Pokemon Reborn is based off of these guys I believe. A lot of their teams and aces are straight up ripped from their league teams. For people who don't understand, Sigmund Connal used to be the electric leader of this league, and actually DID practice electrotherapy. This led to him being one of the most disliked, if not the most disliked leader in the league for a while. One day in the middle of a challenge, he excused himself and never came back. Now one of the leaders, I think it was Anna, who was the psychic leader at the time, said their were police outside the door, and from there, another word wasn't said for a while, and Sigmund Connal was never heard from again. Now the prevailing theory is that he pulled the power to his own orphanage to confuse the police and escaped from there. The dragon leader, Saphira knew details on the case but can't reveal them due to obvious legal reasons. I'd try and get into contact with her but I respect her privacy, and if the events from Reborn was inspired from real life, then that means Saphira might've actually been under Sigmund's care. 

To go further in depth, El and Radomus actually had a pretty shady custody case in court. I don't know the exact details on that, but judging by the details in Reborn, I think Radomus won the case. We can also assume Bennett was actually a creep who liked the dark leader Luna. Serra was a legitimate model, as confirmed by Ame, yet we'll never know who due to Serra being smart and keeping her privacy. T3RRA was actually pretty funny back then, and had a lot of smart comebacks to people who didn't like her. Kiki did succumb to illness in real life, and that means we can only assume Corey actually committed suicide. (R.I.P both.)

Yeah, that's basically all I know. If I get any updates then I'll update this but from here on out it's just gonna be random facts and fun stuff. 

Okay, now into the juicy stuff. Fern was actually the grass leader for a time. This was after he raged and quit the league before coming back with a different team multiple times after losing to certain leaders a lot. So yeah, Fern was a dick even in real life. But since there's justice in the world, when Fern became the grass leader, Florinia, his sister, registered as a challenger and beat him multiple times before he learned his lesson. Also, Cain used to be the poison leader as well. Alas, when Fern and Cain got tired of it, they both recommended their sisters, Florinia and Aya. Oh yeah, Laura used to be the grass leader as well but we don't care so it's okay. 

There were 3 electric leaders. Julia, Sigmund, and Arclight. 

Amaria was the champion for Season 2 of the league. That's not surprising considering game lore, but would you believe if I said HARDY was champion for a time. Crazy right? At this point in the game he's basically a free badge. Amaria also had a Palkia and Kyogre. I just thought that was cool. 

Samson was REALLY GOOD. Like REALLY good. I guess he also flirted with Ciel a lot. 

Adrienn used to be hard. Yeah, I know, this might be the most mindblowing fact on this list. Her team was a lot different as well. Granbull, Gardevior, Azumarill, Clefable, Klefki, Mr. Mime. 

Shade is significant because he says nothing when he fights his challengers. So cool. 10/10

If you guys hated Charlotte before, you should be so thankful she doesn't have her Charizard Y. On normal reborn OR hardcore. 

Titania was just as emo as she is now. She knows how to make me mad though. "You know what happens when I wish people good luck. Let's just get this over with." Sheesh, that makes me want

Spoiler

to go back and 6-0 you with infernape again. 

Guys, be smart. If you haven't finished E17 yet. You shouldn't be checking any spoiler. 

Noel had a Slaking. Idk why I mentioned that I just thought it was cool. Oh, wait, AND AN ARCEUS. and a Porygon 2. Also, if you think about it, a better ace for Noel is Togekiss. It used to be normal type, and it covers weaknesses better then Clefable. 

Shelly really did name that one Pokemon bugsy. Oh she had a genesect as well. She also named her Yanmega "Heather." After the flying leader. Who was heather. I presume she came before Ciel.

Unlike in the games, the original Fire Leader Cal, was harder for Amethyst to deal with then Blake. Strange isn't it? But yeah, apparently Cal didn't like Blake irl, and chose fire to beat his ice. I guess he also sparked a friendship with kiki and shelly too. But who knows what happened from there. 

I've heard from a source that Amaria eventually killed herself but I have nothing confirming it. The only reason I assumed Corey killed himself is because he did in game. Amaria hasn't done so. So we'll just say she didn't, because I like Amaria as a character for some reason. IDK maybe I just felt satisfied 

Spoiler

bashing her team into a pulp. I recently fought a water leader in a league and he gave me hell before I eventually won. 

The Champion battle between Amaria and the uploader of the videos I referenced was really intense. And it came down to the last two Pokemon, Conkeldurr and Lapras, AKA Deliverance. 

Washman is a GOD. Champion two times it seems. 

What about Lin? Also, was Bennett ever a leader and if not, how do we even know about his IRL existence? (Edit: Herp derp, I guess so since I just watched the playlist you linked. Ignore that question.)

I wonder if any of these people are still on the forums. It would be absurd for not a single one to have stuck around. Still reading these stories is really interesting even though I've heard most of it before. It's always fun learning new tidbits of information. Ame should totally write a book about this after she's done with the game.

On 12/4/2017 at 2:57 AM, ArcherEric said:

Amaria got into a car accident and lost her memories, then Ame tested her to see if she can still be a leader Amy 6-0 her with Ludicolo

and i think irl ame and amaria are good friends

Goddamn lol. That's cool. 

Just now, Gheist said:

What about Lin? Also, was Bennett ever a leader and if not, how do we even know about his IRL existence? (Edit: Herp derp, I guess so since I just watched the playlist you linked. Ignore that question.)

I wonder if any of these people are still on the forums. It would be absurd for not a single one to have stuck around. Still reading these stories is really interesting even though I've heard most of it before. It's always fun learning new tidbits of information. Ame should totally write a book about this after she's done with the game.

Also, I think Lin was either an S1 Leader, or a challenger who excelled with Dragon types. I only showed S2 and S3 in my links because that's all I could find. But S1 is a possibility. 

On 12/14/2017 at 8:12 PM, Maltor said:

wait... WHAT? so all that stuff happening to gym leaders and such ingame, are based on actual stuff that happened to actual people?

jeez... exciting and sad on equal measures =\

Yeah lol. It's wild isn't it.