Pokemon Reborn IV: Aftershocks

Amethyst

• Administrators

Suddenly, we have titles for the individual releases! "Release 4" was a boring name~

So here it is. The story section of this one is a bit shorter, but there've been a lot of sidequesty things added.

The big thing added in this update? Weather!

Random weather patterns have been added to Reborn City- and with them, a host of Pokemon that weren't previously available have appeared, too- if you know when to look. Day/night patterns are also now visually represented as well, and to top it all of, you may encounter some Roaming Pokemon throughout the city!

The bike is now obtainable (new from the beta version)

People who cleared the beta are also no longer stuck in Shelly's room, although Rock Smash still won't work because I'm a jerk.

Enjoy~

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

Mm, yeah, bleh, actually about the roaming thing, they are still bugged, so I actually just turned off the ability to encounter them. You can still safely trigger them though, and when it's fixed for future versions it'll be safe.

• Administrators

Okay, I messed up when I fixing a certain bug and I actually broke an entire area, so hurr. If you've already downloaded the game, you'll need to download a patch. Don't worry, it's small, and it's right here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/pr4patch.zip

This fixes the passability error in the Grand Stairway, and makes the bike accessible like it should have been in the first place. Also corrects a minor crediting issue. The game actually isn't completable if you don't snag this though. Really sorry!

Fixing the original downloads now. They should be repaired in around 3 hours, upload time depending.

• 2 weeks later...