E17 GYM [SPOILERS]

Polaris

4 minutes ago, Nova said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hope this helps:

image.png.12a379ac1902f87d9e845754f1e1f7ba.png->follow red arrow->image.png.bccb281de83233f889816ffd3d800135.png->straight path to->image.png.07876d656fa11820f16fc966e4ae98bb.png->walk over land to->image.png.9a057165fd02e47362afeca483dd7007.png->straight path to->image.png.008f988bdf987925de0e708cc9f2d675.pngimage.png.4eedc83e692889bc58f1813a460e5fd5.png-->Dive for straight path to->

image.png.58753a30cb1fd998ff0c25b436ce4cd9.png

Now if only I could actually find Amaria. Any help?

Spoiler

Each time you find her she will be in a different part of the room that changes colors

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Lokpopzer said:

Each time you find her she will be in a different part of the room that changes colors

I found her only once there and to be honest I'm getting sick of the amount of backtracking in this part, despite pretty awesome soundtrack that accompanies us.

EDIT: nevermind, got her.

16 minutes ago, example said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I found her only once there and to be honest I'm getting sick of the amount of backtracking in this part, despite pretty awesome soundtrack that accompanies us.

EDIT: nevermind, got her.

Spoiler

Wait what? How did you find her? Shes not even in the room for me, pls help

1 minute ago, Chengro said:
  Hide contents

Wait what? How did you find her? Shes not even in the room for me, pls help

Spoiler

After you spoke to Titania for the first time, go to the colour-chaning room, she will be somewhere there, then go back to Tania, then again to Amaria - now when she disappears, don't go back to Tania, instead just find her there again.

I'm not sure if talking to Titania for the second time is necessary, tough.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, example said:

After you spoke to Titania for the first time, go to the colour-chaning room, she will be somewhere there, then go back to Tania, then again to Amaria - now when she disappears, don't go back to Tania, instead just find her there again.

I'm not sure if talking to Titania for the second time is necessary, tough.

But... Where is Titania?

Having the same problem as D3ltaDragon. Anyone know what I/we are/am doing wrong?

EDIT:

Spoiler

Oops. Was just confused on what to do. I thought she was like a hidden tile in the below water gym room, but she was actually just in random rooms in the gym for anyone confused in the future.

I'm sorry, someone has to say this. The design of the gym is problematic at best and horribly, horribly time wasting at worst.

Spoiler

The underwater section is incredibly confusing and it's profoundly difficult to even get a sense of direction. I found the actual gym and Amaria just fine - but I've apparently been swimming in circles for half an hour afterwards trying to find my way back to the entrance.

If the underwater section isn't going to be redesigned/pruned, it would GREATLY benefit from having at least a 'return to entrance' option near each diving hole, I think. Insurgence actually had a gym that was designed in a similar fashion to this, and it was handled a lot better because players could actually retain their sense of direction underwater relative to the surface half of the gym (and honestly, it's bad if I have to complement something in that game over Reborn). Having the underwater section wrap around relative to the diving holes at the surface does a lot to destroy players' sense of direction.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...