12/3 Community Update

Amethyst

Dunno whether to make an entirely new post or just point it out here, but I thiiink someone ought to put that Magnezone back in place on the old header & theme: It decided to start moving around rather than letting the background do so :')

I mean, I'm all for freedom for all those poor PULSE mons, but we might have to make an exception for our pal up there.

Other than that: I've been complaining about the "trivial" ace privileges for so long that it's honestly gonna be refreshing to finally be able to do the basic things. Thank you!~

Oh, and have fun @ everyone with the episode, I guess :')

1 hour ago, shmurda said:

how do we download e17?

Go to this thread to find the download link:

All forum members are able to download and play the episode, but anyone not registered has to wait until the public release.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shmurda said:

how do we download e17?

27 minutes ago, Providence said:

Its probably out only for selected people or the veteran guys, the public one should arrive before or when the spoiler lock goes out i guess?

Actually, there's a handy dandy public development section of the site. Meander there through here.

Edit: ninja'd by Ama.

Edited by Arkhi
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, KosherKitten said:

W8 wasn't this 30 days?

..Did I really abuse it that much that you had to make it longer? :P

For aces it was, yes. This was a case where I decided it might be better to keep it longer, because with that many more people having access to it, it becomes difficult to know who anyone is when it's so frequent. 

So I compromised on 45.

Little question concerning clubs : when we want to create a club we have to wait for a moderator to valid them. Are they receiving a notification when a new club is added or do we have to send them a message ? 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, KosherKitten said:

I figured that's what was up

And despite changing my name on cooldown, I welcome the nerf. Because I already have no idea who anyone is >_<

We used to have a list for every name an account has used. Can't we implement something similar here?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Zarc said:

Little question concerning clubs : when we want to create a club we have to wait for a moderator to valid them. Are they receiving a notification when a new club is added or do we have to send them a message ? 

That's what the application is for! 

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

We used to have a list for every name an account has used. Can't we implement something similar here?

That still exists, but I don't think it's good to make people check a list everytime they want to see who's talking too.