Long Overdue...but the results are Endless

Endless_TGX

I have been meaning to do this for a long while now. Greeting everyone, I go by my gaming name Endless for most things online. I have been around the Reborn site and game for almost a year now biding my time in game and on site and pointing out a tip here and there for Reborn and Rejuvenation and waiting for the moment everything continues on. Some things about me are that I am an avid gamer be it handheld or console. I like working on fanwork such as stories for RWBY, pixel art of pokemon, or other fun things and I'm currently in college about to end my first semester there. I look forward to everything this holds and may our possibilities be Endless.

Pokemon Reborn.png

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all, and to answer your question SilverHello I did that banner on Paint...its where I do most of my sprite work. I just found the images I wished to use, did a little manual touches here and there, and voilà! I need to update it so I can add my latest team members.