Injustice 2 Or Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

Iron Avenger

Injustice 2 Or Marvel vs Capcom Infinite  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should i buy. I can only buy one.

• Injustice 2
    • Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Metal Critics User Score for Injustice 2 is a 7.8.

Marvel Versus Capcom Infinite has a 4.4.

I think that should answer your question. If you were thrifty, however, you wouldn't get either of them and would wait a year or two until they went on sale. Then you could get the ultimate edition that comes with all the DLC for a better price. Buying new games is kind of a scam when you can just wait a few years to get them for seventy-five percent off.

Also, everyone apparently looks like their faces melted off in Infinite, and they removed some of the best characters due to copyright reasons, so there are no X-Men or Fantastic Four.

Well if you care about fighting games this answer should be pretty simple since both games are incredibly different. 

Injustice 2 is more neutral based, but the meta game is very geared towards zoney projectile characters. Mix ups rely a lot on oki and setting up resources.

MvCI is based on stupid absurd mix ups and set ups to make the other person not play the game, with very little neutral.

If none of this makes sense, then just buy Injustice 2. It's the better game in pretty much every regard. If you want to play either of these games for the story, then again: INJUSTICE 2. + Injustice 2 has the mother fucking teenage mutant ninja turtles. Who doesn't want to play as TMNT. 

Injustice 2 is better for it's single player content.  The multiplayer content tends to frustrate me when I go online and do ranked.  Netherealm games Always looks gritty and pretty, but they are shallow in terms of depth.

I am not going to tell you that MvC Infinite is the best game ever, the single player is garbage.  However the actual game mechanics are tough to get down, but insanely fun when you do.  Personally I have more fun playing Marvel then I do playing Injustice.  The problem is that the game could look WAAAAAY better and has shit review scores because when it comes to fighting games most critics like IGN and Gamespot don't know how to review a multiplayer game.  They tend to review games as a whole package and in that Injustice 2 was scored better because of it's single player content.  Despite what review scores say MvC:I is a better fighting game... but only if you plan on getting good at it or playing it with friends.  If you plan to play one of these games for a few hours and then shelf it after beating story mode and arcade once or twice, then go with Injustice.