PBS files

Millianne157

.....uhhh.......the only difference between the PBS files beforehand was that Ame didn't have a download page. Quite a number of users had previous PBS files like E15's even. Secondly, Reborn uses a different format than essentials, but Marcello made a z move script built for the current essentials if that's what you're looking for. Anyways, Reborn has always been open sourced to modding so it's very unlikely that you can't obtain the PBS files if you really need them. And not to be a tease, but I have the PBS file you are looking for on my desktop. I don't know if Ame will have a specific download link this time, but most likely.

Nice tanks :D and if that is true :P then you are one of the lucky  once that gets to play the game early ;)

(or unlucky once depending on how many bugs where in the version when you started playing it,

coming from a person that likes the game to run as smooth as possible :P thanks Ame for the extra steps taken to clear out more bugs :D)