How do you this title thing?

2awk4u

Hey guys, this is my long overdue introduction post . It's funny i made this account to join the community, chickened out after making it, then remembered it when i needed advice about my team and i never really thought about introducing myself. I'm not really a forum guy but i made this account when i was in this weird state after graduating high school. Anyways, My name is Sean but call me Sheen since that's my nickname, I hate my current pursuit of my major, i love Pokemon and currently an suffering from the lack of funds i have to buy USUM and other miscellaneous games. I also play league of legends and the sims. Hopefully we can all be cool with each other.

Welcome to Reborn Sheen!

While I'm personally not someone who plays League of Legends or the Sims, there are plenty of people here who are fans (particularly of the former) so I'm sure you'll be able to find some people to discuss that with. Also, good luck on your quest to find the funds for USUM!

While your here, it would be great if you could quickly check out the Community Rules that'd be great, as they should give a general guideline on how best to integrate into the forum. If you have any questions regarding the website feel free to shoot me a message and I'll do my best to get you what you need. 

Enjoy your time here!

8 hours ago, Dante52 said:

Welcome! Though I guess you've actually been here a bit. So if you don't mind me asking, do you have a major and you hate it? Or are you trying to find a major you like and the struggle is real? 

currently pursuing a major and the struggle is very real