insert clickbaity choose my starter title here

Wolfox

My starter is...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's my starter gonns be guys?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/17 at 10:59 PM

So... as I was re-installing Uranium on my laptop I thought to myself: Why not let the good people of Reborn decide my starter?

I won't say anything about the starters outside of how they look and their names. So here we get with the mons!

Orchynx:

250?cb=20140714151506

Raptorch:

250?cb=20140715164026

Eletux:

250?cb=20140715164114

please let me know before the timer runs out guys~

And if you want, let me know why you picked the started you did~

Edited by Wolfox
typo's

• Veterans

Orchynx and Eletux are easy mode tbh, Orchynx's typing and movepool outright solos the early game and Eletux's evo and it's evo's Mega are ridiculously strong tbh. I haven't seen people use Raptorch much, so my vote goes for him. he's a cute lil dino.

I couldn't give a relevant answer as I haven't played that game really well. Once, I started choosing my starter and iirc I chose that starter and so I voted for that. However, soon after I deleted that as I don't prefer fakemons.

Orchynx. Its the most effective of the 3. Raptorch and its evo boast a 4x weakness to water, one of the most common types, and while Eletux and its evo aren't necessarily bad, there are a lot of viable water types in Pokemon Uranium. Orchynx and evo are the only grass types I'd use due to the excellent Grass/Steel typing and therefore my pick. Also, who doesn't like the cute lil kitty?

no matter which of the three wins, I really wanna thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for voting. I honestly expected Raptorch to be the definitive winner with Eletux in the middle and Orchynx far at the bottom and I'm pleasantly surprised that even in the last moments it's still anyone's game. Tomorrow morning I will see which mon has to put up with me. Again, thank you all so much for your votes and I will most likely do something like this again, seeing as it was a great success in my eyes

1 minute ago, Zarc said:

12-13-13 ? Wow , close result. 

Do you want me to call Edo for the destiny part ? :D 

depends, GX Edo or Arc-V Edo? Cuz GX Edo has the better character but Arc-V Edo has the stronger cards