Best place to grind money?

QualityGamingYT

22 hours ago, Rwby said:

Try the trainers in the Grand Hall, you can rematch them as much as you want

Grand hall? I think that is for reborn.

Also to respond to this topic, I dont recall any particular way. You could (if you haven't get what you wanted) play voltorb flip. There is a online calculator for it http://www.voltorbflip.com/ which might help you with it.

Sorry for the late reply.

To my knowledge, Rejuv doesn't have any actual way to grind money. And not sure why you need money anyways. If you're grinding anything in Rejuv, it's experience. Seriously, the level jumps in that game are outrageous. 

Instead of money, maybe you're talking about grinding coins for the game corner? If so, the best way to do that is voltorb flip. It's actually a decently fun mini-game and is (largely) not luck-based. So you can actually get coins coming in pretty quickly.

Hope this helps.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:55 AM, QualityGamingYT said:

Does anyone know the best place to grind for money in rejuvenation? Before the 4th gym?

(I REALLY don't want to sit at a slot machine for hours and hours).

The only way is if you have a Pickup mons (or a few preferably) with you when you level grind your other mons.  I think there are a few watchable in the wild, though you can at least breed a few (like Pachurisu) if they aren't.  Just sell whatever items you happen to get this way (if you are willing to part).

There are re-battleable trainers (that aren't Audino trainers) in the initial starting place (Rejuv's equivalent of the Grand Hall), but I don't know when they actually appear.