What are you most excited for in Episode 17?

AsNKrysis

With E17 right around the corner, I honestly want to know what everyone here is excited for. Now we don't know much about E17 (unless you were apart of the groups that have already played it), but we do know that we're going into the desert, the list of Pokemon that are now obtainable, Z Moves, and whatever anybody else knows. Maybe you'll find someone with a common interest of what you like, I dunno. But just post down below what you're most pumped about coming in E17.

21 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Alolan forms!

Weather working as it should!

Expanding on friendship points!

Glitches fixed of course NOT! I am looking at you, strength glitch, quick money gain glitch, steal trainer items glitch, etc

Prospect of smashing Bennett's and Fern's mug

Sadly, Ame fixed the quick money gain glitch, but idk about the other glitches. So if you're gonna do a restart, be prepared to be broke af most of the gameplay time.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

7 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

No! If you back up your save (like that one of a fully completed episode 16 run), you can do some good old trading (between old save and new one) and when you are done, simply restored the backed up save before it was utilized. This is also the only "legit" way to clone pokemon and items in Reborn! Hopefully, this is never viewed as glitch and obviously, never "corrected".

O, you just revealed the secret, now it'll be fixed in E18 ( maybe, because y'know ). Good job buddy :)

But yeah, i did accidentally cloned my shared box because of using 2 mods.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown
There, typo is fixed :)

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Oh, come on, i am a double agent everywhere, buddy! First i use this and even if it is fixed, episode 18 will arrive after 1 year roughly (lots of time to do your thing). Second, Amethyst is angry because people hold out on revealing glitches, especially during recent testing. Don't blame me, i am using the best of both sides. I give out something to everybody while i take "profit" from both!

Goddamn..... i have no words for that..... OxO. O well, good luck on your backstabber life buddy

20 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

O, you just revealed the secret, now it'll be fixed in E18 ( maybe, because y'know ). Good job buddy :)

There have been multiple topics about it, so Ame and Marcello have had time to work on solutions already.  However, I don't think this is something Ame is too concerned about, since Reborn isn't uptight about stuff like this

Edited by seki108

13 hours ago, GS BALL said:

But you 've got it all wrong! Here we are all in the same community. And my talk "helps" everybody... Players can do those "glitches" or the non-default way to play the game, to get an easier time out of it. While game developer and team, get the feedback they want, so as to improve on their product; which we all enjoy here, too.

I backstabbed no one. And my "profit" is not the materialistic type (at least on this one), either. Don't rush into conclusions, please!

your profile pic is clearly evil tho ... haahahha

It's been awhile since I lost all my save files, so you can imagine why I'd want to play Reborn again. I can't wait to face all those challenging battles and crush Team Meteor and befriend new Pokemon and see the gen 7 Pokemon and fight the gym leaders with gen 7 Pokemon, assuming their teams got edited, and crush Fern, and relive the awesome moments of the story (although, not all them are....encouraging), and see the new story, and use z-crystals, and use mega evolution.

6 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Weather working as it should!

Prospect of smashing Bennett's and Fern's mug

Those two things are a major expectation of mine. The broken weather really hampered some very wanted events from my new run on ep16, so I sorta abandoned it.

And Bennett. And Fern.

My pixelated shoes really miss the butts of those two. But I suspect that our next fight with Bennett will probably happen with him as a E4 member, as I don't think poor Laura will be getting her position back. 

As I have never played seriously with Gen VII mons (bar a couple battles in Showdown) I'm pretty excited about them! Also I think the desert/Scrapyard is going to be a good place for my Steel and Ground mons :) 

I can't wait to be able to use my Hydreigon, obviously since you need an exploit to obtain it, it was kind of a bitch to get, but I also didn't get it till I beat e16 so I can't wait to walk up to a team Meteor member and be like "Hey, you know your boss's Ace? Well I got one too and mine's better because it's Shiny!". And seeing how that is the third time I've referenced my Hydreigon in recent times I guess I should finally show her off:

Spoiler

Here she is!

GgBVT50.png

Proof she's from the event:

oYrZUBQ.png

- Getting Corin Rouge behind bars and breeding a Shiny, Jolly Magikarp

- Aegislash, Mimikyu, Vikavolt, Salazzle, Lycanroc, Drampa, Golisopod, Wishiwashi, Alola Ninetales, Marowak and Exeggutor

- Custom Reborn Silvally

- Z-Moves

- Possibly the Mega Ring?

- Facing Team Meteor again (plz Solaris rematch on the Desert)

- Testing if my strategy against Amaria's Field will work

- And especially, finally beating Edgelord Titania. Can't wait to see her reaction after you beat her.

Also, I'm really interested about the Story contents this episode. Amethyst said this episode is light in story, and the story will be a branched one. I wonder what she meant by that... I hope we get to see other Side Characters this Episode, other than Titania, Amaria, the inevitable Team Meteor, and Victoria's voice in the gym's intercom.