Claiming issue on MC server

Noxxy

So I came back after a while and saw that it was refreshed -sad panda- xD but that's ok cause I like gathering back my supplies to build my creations again. ok so to the point, I have a golden shovel and such and I start the corner but it wont give me an ending no matter what I do. it either says I don't have enough or its too small and the moment I click on a block that nothing pops up like nothing happens.  soooo, can anyone help me here? what am I doing wrong? thanks!!

I haven't played in months, but it sounds like it could be server problem.  I honestly don't have much experience with Minecraft servers, so you might just be doing something wrong.

You should mention (@)  @Inuki and @DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk, since they Op the server(s).  One of them can look into it quicker than anyone.

It might just be a server error cause I've watched the video even counted and such so i'm at a lost...relying on my signs mostly xD until I figure it out or such. but thanks!! now that I know the tagging works here i'll be sure to use it next time :3

• Administrators

I went ahead and updated all of our plug-ins for the server this afternoon-- there were a solid number which hadn't been updated in a while! So hopefully things should work a bit better now.