A little confused

Charleezard4

So after recently downloading episode 16, both my brother an I are loving it! It's really well developed and I haven't found any bugs etc so far (if so I'll let you know). 

But what I'm asking is:
I acknowledge it's being developed and release in episodes. So, does Ame make up to a certain part of the plot in an episode (i.e idk One episode making up to wasteland and the next episode you can explore it).

When new episodes get released, do you have to start from the beginning again or can you take your data over.. etc?

And as episode 17 is next to be released, where is the end of episode 16, will we know?

Admittedly, I haven't gotten very far (my brother has lmao) so I probably sound kind of dumb asking this and maybe it'll be really clear at the end. 

Thanks guys, again, very well done with this game!

Edited by Charleezard4

Typically, a gym battle marks the end of an episode. There is no clear transition between older episodes though; the game simply continues (i.e. there was nothing that told you that you were at the end of an episode after you defeated Julia).

When new episodes get released, you can simply download them and run the game, and you will (normally) be able to continue with the same savefile, without losing any progress.

The end of episode 16 is after you beat a certain gym leader (I don't know how far you are in the story so I won't tell who). The game will tell you that you've completed E16, and you're free to explore the Reborn region until new content is released.

Hope this helps~

23 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Typically, a gym battle marks the end of an episode. There is no clear transition between older episodes though; the game simply continues (i.e. there was nothing that told you that you were at the end of an episode after you defeated Julia).

When new episodes get released, you can simply download them and run the game, and you will (normally) be able to continue with the same savefile, without losing any progress.

The end of episode 16 is after you beat a certain gym leader (I don't know how far you are in the story so I won't tell who). The game will tell you that you've completed E16, and you're free to explore the Reborn region until new content is released.

Hope this helps~

Thankyou, this helps a lot ^-^ 

You can continue your save from a previous episode. You don't even have to do anything with your save file after downloading.

When you reach the end of an episode's story content, there is usually a message indicating you have reached the end