Zarc the samaritan : professional provider of pokemons and provider for mono runs , ask everyhing ( 5/6IV, pokerus , natures , shiny , eggs moves etc )

Zarc

Heyyyoooo ! 

I decided to create a second trade topic where i'm going for a breeding party. Like my other trade topic , all pokemons will be free giveaway :) 

Also , all the breeding pokemons i will offer can have 5iv or 6iv and pokerus too if you want

When you want a pokemon ( whichever )  , just ask me and i should be able to give it to you , immediately or with a small delay , but the promise will always be kept no matter what ( i hope ). If i don't answer immediately , it's because i'm out or because i'm sleeping :D 

edit ( 16/01/18 ) : From now on , gen 7 are available to trade on the topic.

You're welcome by the way :) 

Here is a little overview of this topic :

Spoiler
IkaMr75TTFaLWk8SoXmIRA.png

I hope you will enjoy it ! See you :) 

ps : sometime on the first trading attempt , my game crash ( idk why ) . So if this happen , please do not panic and just re login , i will send you a request again and it will work. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Puple Woah!

Great :D 

5IVs are considered by me to be as same as 6IVs. :) 

So, Without further ado I will make my first request that is a wingull.

Also, I will give you a Tapu koko in return

It would take a while to do it myself, so is it possible for you to get a 5IV chinchou (modest if possible)? I lack a good Water-2 parent for breeding myself atm, and Lanturn might be handy for Amaria. If you want something specific in return (like a torchic), I can see if I can give you something decent in return. Also, Pokerus isn't necessary, I've contracted it on some mons.