USUM Theory: Guzzlord's Ultra Space [Potential Spoiler]

Wolfox

Guzzlord is a hard Pokémon to find in USUM. There's no doubt about that. You have to find the right Ultra Wormhole (level 4 UB Worm Hole iirc) and that aint easy. quick thanks to TyranitarTube for uploading his find cuz I don't have it yet myself. While watching said video I (and everyone else watching) noticed that something was wrong...

Spoiler

Right of the bat the name is already a dead giveaway that things aint right: Ultra Ruins. Secondly, there's a guy there asking if you came back to this world. almost as if he knew you... And thing only get worse from there. Creepy music, a ruined city, all that's missing is the shelters and you can call it Fallout. As you enter the "Main Area" of the Ultra Ruins, you see Guzzlord eating something. as you make your way to him there are a LOT of hints to what the place is. And believe me, it's creapier than Mimikyu's backstory is sad. I won't go into detail (that's why I'm linking the video down below here), but I will say what that place is: an alternate Hau'oli City. Yeah... A Hau'oli city EATEN BY GUZZLORD. The music all but confirms it, as it's a static and reversed version of Hau'oli city's theme.

Here's where I started thinking: What if the dimension Guzzlord is in is one where either:

1) A Sun and Moon Universe he player never existed.

2) A Sun and Moon Universe where the player, Looker and Annabel Failed to contain Guzzlord.

So, do you guys think this is credible? please let me know.

Here's the video I mentioned

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Welp.... that's dark for sure. I guess GF or Nintendo is trying too hard to make dark stories. It's good, but idk, for me it kinda makes Pokemons slowly becoming not-a-game-for-kids anymore.

It's nothing new for them to put things like this in their games. usually it's limited to Pokédex entries tho

Just now, Wolfox said:

It's nothing new for them to put things like this in their games. usually it's limited to Pokédex entries tho

That's the point. Kids aren't the type of checking stuffs they find thoroughly, so usually dark stuffs at dex entries are enough. But now tho.....

1 hour ago, kinnydiaper64 said:

ive managed to enter ultra ruins quite a few times even if the wormhole wasnt the third or fourth one? am i lucky? AHAHHAHA

mind explainign what this has to do with the topic?

On 11/27/2017 at 4:20 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

That's the point. Kids aren't the type of checking stuffs they find thoroughly, so usually dark stuffs at dex entries are enough. But now tho.....

Now is still nothing new, for example at Pokemon Tower where the ghost pokemon possess people while Team Rocket kills a marowak, (Give...me...blood! Pokemon R/B/Y) having to save a little girl from a hypno, (pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green) and darkrai killing a little girl.  (Pokemon BW/2)