Can someone do me a rpgxmaker favor for this game?

CheckMe10531

If someone could add the exp share from gen 6 which is the exp share that gives exp to the whole team that would be great as of right now I don't really want to have to grind my pokemon one at a time. I would appreciate it. Just take the pokemon reborn download latest version http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/download/ and add it into their  then give me the download link I would really appreciate it

idek if its possible in the first place 

yea just do that and make a pokeball with exp share that shares exp with the whole entire team

I would really appreciate it

I'm like looking at this post for a few minutes kind of in disbelief about what you just said. First off, this is not some tiny little change as it takes time and effort to find and rewrite the exp lines in RPGmaker (as one would need to replace many of the lines for shared exp with a new variable based on a key item switch function) which also would need to be tested to see if it properly worked. That's an awful lot for a single person.

The bigger thing here is that you really don't need to grind and the areas to grind only take like 10 minutes to catch a single Pokemon up if you know what you're doing. I've gone into leaders (including the E17 beta) with mons 20 levels below a gym leaders and was able to defeat them just fine. Really now all I see is a user complaining that the game is too hard and that they can't tolerate difficulty that actually requires thinking. In fact, you actually can defeat Reborn just using Mons that are caught before the first gym leader. So excuse the cliche meme but...

6a2.jpg

I think the OP thought the gen 6 exp share would be something like another item (like adding a TM or something). Unfortunately I don't think that's the case, unless the devs decided to change exp share mechanics for E17. It's rather easy to grind in Reborn, though bc you can use the guys at the Grand Hall.

So let me get this straight:

You want someone to add this gen 6 mechanics exp share system in Pokemon Reborn.Then upload the entire game and give the download link to you.

giphy.gif
well,good luck to guy who even wants to read this topic.

15 hours ago, CheckMe10531 said:

If someone could add the exp share from gen 6 which is the exp share that gives exp to the whole team that would be great as of right now I don't really want to have to grind my pokemon one at a time. I would appreciate it.

As already noted, it's not that easy.

14 hours ago, Commander said:

(as one would need to replace many of the lines for shared exp with a new variable based on a key item switch function) which also would need to be tested to see if it properly worked. That's an awful lot for a single person.

It is not that hard either. :P

what you could do is ask people to trade you exp.shares if you get 6 it basically does the same thing :P

does't work exactly like the gen 6 mechanics, but all of your members gains exp ;)

I honestly this that is both easier and safer than messing with game, and then you can use that for E17 as well not needing to change the code for that as well

17 hours ago, CheckMe10531 said:

If someone could add the exp share from gen 6 which is the exp share that gives exp to the whole team that would be great as of right now I don't really want to have to grind my pokemon one at a time

Don’t think that’s ever specifically being made, that takes out a lot of a challenge that Reborn is

17 hours ago, CheckMe10531 said:

yea just do that and make a pokeball with exp share that shares exp with the whole entire team

I would really appreciate it

You mean like the Experience when catching a Pokémon now?

making an pokeball that does it isn’t needed either

Go fight trainers in the Grand Hall and switch train them, even go out to route 4 by Calcedon city (incorrect spelling aside), Pokémon there are in the what, 60-70’s?

• Administrators

Two threads on the matter or no, I am incredibly disappointed that the other thread had one response, a helpful response with an extra recommendation for learning more on the matter, and yet this thread is full of condescending replies, assumption about the user's intent or ability, outright sarcasm, and maybe one suggestion for even trying to emulate the desired effect. The user chose to go out on a limb with a request with an account made today as their first post and some of you have almost definitely left a terrible first impression of the community.

1 hour ago, Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

So needy we are! I'll be sure to that, and even make all legendaries catchable with a 100% catch rate! 

Especially you with a post bleeding sarcasm, as a developer. I expect better from the group of people most involved with the game in a thread like this, who should take the chance to share information or otherwise help a new user much like mde did in the other thread.

As for the actual content of the original post, first of all, it would be easier to give you edited versions of the specific files relating to the Exp. Share; I'm no coder so I can't help you myself, but mde mentioned an Exp All existing in essentials in the above thread (a direct link to mde's post) that you may be able to use for a similar effect. 

2 hours ago, Ikaru said:

and yet this thread is full of condescending replies, assumption about the user's intent or ability, outright sarcasm, and maybe one suggestion for even trying to emulate the desired effect.

Alright, helpful response: something similar was asked already, and I said i was willing to mod it in the game.
I did. It's ready. I'm just waiting for the community release of E17.