Aye I'm all out of witty titles but hi

Megarai111

Hey there!

My name is Megarai111, but feel free to call me Mega or Morgle!

I've arrived at this website looking for a new place to call home. I'm looking for a forum with a decent amount of active members and I feel like this might just be that place :3

I'm not familiar with the game this forum is involved with but I can always check it out later (when I have time, I'm too busy with college and everything that comes with it)! I do have experience with forums and how they work though.

A bit about myself:

- I'm 18 years old

- I'm from the Netherlands :3 (cheese and tulips ho)

- I'm a girl (I know it's weird to put it up here but I find it confusing when people refer to me using wrong pronouns)

- I've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember, although I'm not a hardcore fan

- My first Pokemon game was Diamond and my first starter was Turtwig

- Other than Pokemon, I'm into several Nintendo game series such as Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney, Mario and the Zero Escape series

- I have a new hobby! It's called Magic: The Gathering (yes, the card game). I'm new to the game so I have very little knowledge about it, but feel free to talk to me about it!

- Magic: The Gathering is awesome. DON'T get started on it. I'm serious.

- Please keep me away from writing trashy comedy fanfics - oh who am I kidding, I love writing trashy comedy fanfics

Okay, that was more than "a bit".

I think that should do it for now, I'll check out the Discord later if new members are allowed to join straight away.

I look forward to my time here!

Morgle

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Hiyo Mega, welcome to Reborn and enjoy your stay~

you can't leave anymore

o h    n o

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

en nog een Nederlander. Welkom :)

Somehow, whenever I join a new website, I always come across more Dutch people within the first few minutes

Hey there :3

51 minutes ago, Megarai111 said:

o h    n o

Somehow, whenever I join a new website, I always come across more Dutch people within the first few minutes

Hey there :3

dutchman are like magnets, they attract one another

Howdy ho Mega! I bid thee a warm welcome to the forums of Reborn! Do enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!

1 hour ago, Megarai111 said:

Magic: The Gathering is awesome. DON'T get started on it. I'm serious.

Can I get you started? Magic is fun! Can't say I've been keeping up as of recent but I have quite a library of cards at my disposal.

40 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Howdy ho Mega! I bid thee a warm welcome to the forums of Reborn! Do enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!

Can I get you started? Magic is fun! Can't say I've been keeping up as of recent but I have quite a library of cards at my disposal.

Ohh, that's cool! How long have you been playing?

The "don't get started on it" is just a reference to how the game seems to eat away at your money. My poor wallet T_T

24 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

mtg is literally the best card game ever

I haven't played many card games but I agree with you there :3

I find it a lot of fun to play and actually having people to play it with in real life is really awesome as well.

@Megarai111 I've only been playing for about 2 years now but I haven't been into it much for the past year or so since I'm kinda busy with college and I'm too lazy to put in the effort to keep up.

2 hours ago, Megarai111 said:

The "don't get started on it" is just a reference to how the game seems to eat away at your money. My poor wallet T_T

Yeah, that about sums it up.

12 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

Welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you with your play through of reborn (as best i can) to finding the perfect picture or meme you need  

i am also a big fan of magic: the gathering tho i mostly play commander style. 

That's so cool! I also play Commander most of the time. 

I'm part of my university's nerd club and among the people who play Magic there, Commander is the most popular format.

As for the rest, thanks for welcoming me! I'll most definitely check out the rest of the website.

I found out I can only like three posts a day so I can't thank all of you personally straight away haha.

10 hours ago, Megarai111 said:

That's so cool! I also play Commander most of the time. 

I'm part of my university's nerd club and among the people who play Magic there, Commander is the most popular format.

As for the rest, thanks for welcoming me! I'll most definitely check out the rest of the website.

I found out I can only like three posts a day so I can't thank all of you personally straight away haha.

well if you are ever interested i spend most of my time at the onyx arcade playing mafia games (we also have a discord channel!) so take a look. currently there are 2 games already going but i have one that will start once one of them end if you want to join. feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Oh hey, a magic nerd. Used to play quite a bit but I've fallen behind the times and it feels like it's been so long since I last played. Do you buy booster packs or do you just online and buy singles/playsets of cards?

Oh yeah, welcome to reborn and stuff. Have you been enjoying the game?