So close but yet so far away

Millianne157

I have almost completed my shiny living dex, I only lack the pokemon that are primary watertypes, primary firetypes and flyingtypes :P

but considering that these three are large groups the road is still long :o I want them all to have decent IV's and that makes it way more time consuming that it already is, goal is still yo finish before 
E17 public release so when the new pokemon is open to the public I can start to hunt for those at once ;)

38 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@seki108 and what about Code Geass R3 :( 

Hasn't there already been an announcement/trailer for the next series?  So, it's coming eventually (even if there isn't a set release date). 

The fact that HL3's release has become a full on meme (about a company that is making more money with Steam than producing games), means people are likely NEVER going to see even what was already worked on before Steam took off, much less a full release. 

@Vlad At least you didn't say "Well animated, modern Berserk release" or we might be stuck here for as long as they were stuck on The Boat (or maybe forever) 

Edited by seki108

Well about the pokemon I'm missing, I do have them, they just need to become shiny :P

so in a few thousands of eggs more I'm sure I'll be good to go water and flying mons left  :D

and also no better game than Reborn to create a shiny living dex with the really nice shiny ratio :D
(Thank you so much Ame for creating this winderfull game ;) )

Edited by Millianne157