A Special run

HellBoyOnEarth

Hello everybody,

I have a special idea for a new run which I am planning, and I want to ask you, if anyone will see it here on the forum :)

So the idea is that I will travel with one Starter around all Regions(like Ash did it with Pikachu)

The Regions will be:

- Kanto

- Johto(and back to Kanto)

- Hoenn

- Sinnoh

- Unova

(not Kalos and Alola, cause I don't have the emulator for that :P)

- Maybe I will also travel around Reborn and Rejuvenation

I think that I will use the following Roms:

- FireRed

- Soul Silver

- Emerald

- Platinum

- White

- White 2(Yeah I will use this region twice :))

The starter will be one of the Gen 1-3 starters(cause I like them most) :)

Does somebody has a few ideas to make this run a little bit more intresting? :)

Also I maybe need a Spriter to make me a special sprite for every Rom, would be nice if somebody can do that for me :)

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

why should it directly be a starter is my question. why not let yourself start with like Vulpix, or a Growlithe. or even a Ralts (I always fall back on Ralts, idk why). it would giev it a more "ashy" feel as Ash didn;t start with a regular starter either. I wouldn't give youself something too broken or too weak tho (like Abra or magikarp, for obvious reasons. and now that I think abotu it, ralts only gets Growl till around lvl 6/7 in gen 3...). I personally always like to do something like that when I'm doing themed runs of Pokémon games

16 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

why should it directly be a starter is my question. why not let yourself start with like Vulpix, or a Growlithe. or even a Ralts (I always fall back on Ralts, idk why). it would giev it a more "ashy" feel as Ash didn;t start with a regular starter either. I wouldn't give youself something too broken or too weak tho (like Abra or magikarp, for obvious reasons. and now that I think abotu it, ralts only gets Growl till around lvl 6/7 in gen 3...). I personally always like to do something like that when I'm doing themed runs of Pokémon games

This is also an Idea :)

Didn't think about it :D

Also I could do the same to my rival, I can give him a special Mon which he will use in every Region :)

So I looked now for two days on the Pokemon list and decided me for the following Mons:

Aggron - I really like this steel badass and I think it will be fun to travel with him around all Regions

Crawdaunt  - Well nothing special to say, it's one of my favorite Mons :P

Gardevoir - I think this will be an awesome adventure with her :)

Spoiler

b7f4c2829c69cbbcc6abdc851f60f9fb--pokemo

Gardevoir: "Be mine!"

Uhm...

Flygon - Well I played with it at the moment on my re-Run on E16, and since it finally evolves to his great Dragon form is it very powerful :)

Gengar  - I didn't play with him since a very long time and I want to do it again :)

Sceptile - Well at the beginning I wanted to go with it, cause I really love this badass

Which of this one do you want to see? :)

Also you can choose the Mon of my rival, what should he got for this runs? I think it should be a Mon which has a type advantage against mine :P

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

So I looked now for two days on the Pokemon list and decided me for the following Mons:

Aggron - I really like this steel badass and I think it will be fun to travel with him around all Regions

Crawdaunt  - Well nothing special to say, it's one of my favorite Mons :P

Gardevoir - I think this will be an awesome adventure with her :)

Reveal hidden contents

b7f4c2829c69cbbcc6abdc851f60f9fb--pokemo

Gardevoir: "Be mine!"

Uhm...

Flygon - Well I played with it at the moment on my re-Run on E16, and since it finally evolves to his great Dragon form is it very powerful :)

Gengar  - I didn't play with him since a very long time and I want to do it again :)

Sceptile - Well at the beginning I wanted to go with it, cause I really love this badass

Which of this one do you want to see? :)

Also you can choose the Mon of my rival, what should he got for this runs? I think it should be a Mon which has a type advantage against mine :P

Well, i'm gonna choose Aggron. Heck, my both favorite rock and steel type mon is Aggron :D .

for the Rival, how about Blaziken? that starter will definitely crush Aggron like a paper.

But wait, those mons except Gengar, they are introduced in 3rd gen. How are you gonna bring them into FireRed?

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

10 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Well, i'm gonna choose Aggron. Heck, my both favorite rock and steel type mon is Aggron :D .

for the Rival, how about Blaziken? that starter will definitely crush Aggron like a paper.

But wait, those mons except Gengar, they are introduced in 3rd gen. How are you gonna bring them into FireRed?

Haha yeah this would be fun :D

Gen 3 Mons are avaliable in FireRed

I will use the Universal Randomizer to add this Gen 3 Mons as my starter(You can change the starter there from Mons between Gen 1-3 in FireRed, I will also do this in the other Roms)

2 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Haha yeah this would be fun :D

Gen 3 Mons are avaliable in FireRed

I will use the Universal Randomizer to add this Gen 3 Mons as my starter(You can change the starter there from Mons between Gen 1-3 in FireRed, I will also do this in the other Roms)

Ooo cool. Good luck with the run :)

8 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Agron for you and Flygon for your rival. Btw, I disagree with that gardevoir pic

Eeh..... i thought you liked that pic.

And thank god that Flygon won't be in trouble because the games aren't a gen 7 one, because Aggron can learn Ice Punch via Move Tutor in USUM :) .

Spoiler

FTN21qE.png

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown