Welcome to the investigation thread! In here, we try and discover new and interesting things about the leaders, like backstories and what not. This is just for fun, and I'm sorta playing a gamble that the leaders will bother with this if I'm being honest lel. Basically,  we (I say we as in you challengers can participate too!) can suggest and investigate topics regarding the leaders from Mythos and Redemption, including me of course~ For instance, one could wonder where I grew up and I'd reply the answer in PMs! But I do have a clear warning, I'm not sure which leaders will answer or will not answer, especially in Redemption! It all depends on their mood, or maybe their personality. Or in Emilia's case, whether they can or not

Here's the layout:

Topic Suggestions (Redemption)

Spoiler

What happened to Festus?
Why hasn't Nick made a speaking device for Emilia?
What happened to Mira that she became a ghost girl? 

Investigators (Redemption)

Spoiler

Acera

Topic Suggestions (Mythos)

Spoiler

Why did Cecili run away?

Investigators (Mythos)

Spoiler

Acera

Also for suggestions,  put em under spoilers and for claiming, bold! Only one person may take a case at a time since we don't exactly want to be bombarded in our PMs, I'd imagine. Finally, I welcome one and all to take your chances! Sorry if I stole your thing Jess :[

Edited by MYTH Acera

Fine...I'll give it a shot:

Spoiler

I don't know if that applies for previous (S2 and S1) Redemption League leaders, but I'd love to know what happened to Festus, former Steel type leader.

Also, I don't know if I've done this correctly, but that's my suggestion

Spoiler

I have a few potential investigations, mostly regarding Redemption:

1. I'd like to extend the question regarding Festus to the other previous leaders who were replaced (Lilly, Elliot, Penelope are the main ones that come to mind).

2. What caused such a dramatic change in Jasper's outfit? I know leaders got redesigns, but his seems particularly striking.

3. Why did the leaders who changed their aces do so (e.g. Jasper, although I'm fairly certain some of the others did too)?