a Nintendo battle royal! GG Team Fire Emblem won

Jace Stormkirk

(all works here are just a figment of my imagination and in no way how thing work)

welcome to my new twist to the classic mafia game! i am the your host Jace Stormkirk and i shall be here to tell you the tale of how Nintendo chooses what game series gets a new game.

now lets start off with the basics

What is mafia? what is my new twist?

Spoiler

mafia is a social game where there are 2 phases, day and night. during the day phase players discus on this page what player they want to be eliminated. they player with the most votes gets eliminated or in the case of a tie one player is selected randomly by the host. the day phase last 42 hours. during the night phase the mafia decides who they want to eliminate and all other players with night actions message me what they want to do. during night phase no (except for the eliminated player) may post during this time. it last 24 hours

my new twist is that instead of one mafia there will be no mafia but instead there will be 4 teams of 4 that are competing for dominance by having the most members left in the game among all other teams combined and the nightly kills being rotated starting with the team that lost its first member. (i shall make a list later of which team goes when)

also for this game you vote for the character not the player

opening narative

Spoiler

the Nintendo company had an issue on which one of the four series to make a new game for first. Advocates where arguing why theirs should come out first when suddenly someone came up with a brilliant idea "how about we run a simulation to see which series would go first" the room went silent and someone else asked "what kind of simulation?" "lets have each series pick 4 characters to do battle in a foreign landscape and whoever comes out on top shall get to go first" everyone thought this over and agreed

teams 

Spoiler

team Mario

1 Mario 2 Luigi 3 Peach 4 Bowser

team fire emblem

1 Ike 2 Corrin 3 Soren 4 Valter 

team Zelda

1 Link 2 Zelda 3 Sheik 4 Ganondorf

team pokemon

1 Pikachu 2 Lucario 3 Greninja 4 Giratina

this game will start one on of the other mafia games has ended

join list

1 Lord Draykle

2 Lykoshand

3 Digitalamber

4 Hooligan

5 Castiel101

6 Sosobean

7 Myrmidon Divergent 

8 Corso

9 Candy

10 Alphagar

11 Paul25

12 Dark Rogue

13 Venus

14 Megagun

15 Anti_Hero

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each of the creators of each of the four titles in competition stared their programming of their characters but with each team wanting to win the head of nintendo made the simulator on his computer so no one side would have any kind of preference or tampering by other teams. after several days went by each team was ready to submit there team and have them reviewed so no one had mad made an unkillable team. once this was done the simulation was started.

this is the accounts of what happened during the simulation

day one has started