I found the answer.

Damien

(first of all I did NOT know where to put this thread) I have found the way to FIX the no-music problem for Pokemon Reborn.

Step 1. Ya right click on the Game.exe

Step 2. You click Properties.

Step 3. You go to compatibility

Final step: try all of the modes until you get it right.

2 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

If you get screwed by doing this, then it's not recommended as far as I know. Also, there is the volume in game, so you can change it as you wish.

That's only if it doesn't work. It doesn't do any damage as long as you don't remove files. Besides before all I could hear was sound effects. Now that I can hear it the music is BEAUTIFUL.

Are you talking about this menu?

Spoiler

Properties.jpg.476635feba4b8b495e909aa9fc35c267.jpg

It can be accesed through right-clicking on the game window (as in, when you're actually playing the game) and you can activate the soundtrack ("BGM and ME", the folders with that names on the game files) and the sound effects (Like pokémon cries, "BGS and SE"), in the Windows version.

EDIT: The option is the same for the engine/program, so all games using the same (Reborn, Rejuvenation, Insurgence, that I know) get the options changed at the same time. As in, you deactivate soundtrack on Reborn, next time you play Rejuv you've got them already deactivated. I hope this helps ^^

Edited by kithas