About E12

Trufa

Hello there guys, I have downloaded E12 to make some TM breeding but it isn't working well. My save file is from E16, I have saved inside grand hall, and am able to reach day care house, but if I step out, the game crashes. The two episodes are in different folders. Here are some pictures:

Spoiler

image.png.ac6e33396d501d612c553e1ab119ca31.pngimage.png.608d8deb06869b1016b3bfee2054efbc.png 

The first picture is to southeast of the grand hall, looks like the map from obsidia ward is overlayer. All the trainers here battle me, but they can't be seen. 

Seizing the opportunity is there a way to speed up the game like in E16? I don't really like to use CE to do this.

Also I don't know if it is in the right session of the forum, if not, sorry.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for bothering too much on the forum.

Edited by Trufa

I found that the safest place to save when switching between E15 and E12 is the Byxbysion Wasteland, experienced absolutely no problems after doing it a dozen or so times. Not sure if that's applicable for E16-E12, but I'd give it a shot.

@Hooligan This is nice but really feels like cheating. I'm breeding a roserade with sludge bomb, extrasensory and leaf storm, since sludge bomb is TM based, it does not work in E16. My question is: if, at some point, I feel like using this roserade in a online battle, I would be stopped?

@CMV I'll try this way, if it doesn't work, maybe I'll have to use this sandbox :/ 

Yeah, same thing, but since I had to face only one battle before day care, I let the day care man find a egg on E16 then entered in E12 and took it from him, no problem, no cheat! HAHA thank you

Thank you guys!

Edited by Trufa