Need shiny charm

Iron Avenger

Can anyone pls edit my file so that i can obtain the shiny charm. i accidentally said yes to blake the second time and later learn i would have got the shiny charm by saying no once more.i want it to create a shiny dex. so if anyone can edit it to allow me to enter the room with it that would be great thanks.

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

Can anyone pls edit my file so that i can obtain the shiny charm. i accidentally said yes to blake the second time and later learn i would have got the shiny charm by saying no once more.i want it to create a shiny dex. so if anyone can edit it to allow me to enter the room with it that would be great thanks.

Game.rxdata

Unless the mod are willingly to do it, it's a key item, you know what that means. But let's just hope they'll grant your wish. If they did, i want one too :D , maybe i'll re-breed all of my future dex so it'll be all shiny

37 minutes ago, Millianne157 said:

I know it's a stupid thing to say, but Am did confirm that it would be available later for those who did not do the Blake thing :P But i assume you want it right away :) 
I didn't know about it the first time I played through so I did a new run just to obtain it, so that is another alternative 

Yeah but she would put something else that may be useful once she changes the shiny charm location. So better to have it available now.

20 hours ago, BushyTheBushSpirit said:

Game.rxdata done 😊

btw, is there a reason you only have four mons with you?  are you doing some kind of specific run?

I got bored and decided to do some shiny hunting and kept some pokemon in the pc so i could check their ivs and all.it was later i decided to ask for the shiny charm