Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E12 Download

Trufa

Question

As the title suggests, I'm looking for E12 to download, I'm getting into breeding and I want some TM moves on my future breedings. I saw a link in a tutorial here, but I wasn't quite sure if the link I was redirected had the download.

Thanks since now

Trufa ;)

5 answers to this question

@GS BALL Thanks! I saw you at this post: 

And I started breeding the team you suggest. After I'm done with it, I'm planning on doing a guide to breeding a specific pokemon with all the details, may I quote you there? ^^

Thank you again. See ya~

@GS BALL MAN! Shared Box just took away two 6IVs charmanders and a 6IVs Remoraid, DAMN! I just got a perfect snorunt and when I went there to put the mon, bam, they're gone. I don't know why, but I don't have back up save files. I'm angry -.- . I wouldn't like to bother, but can you give those two I lost and a skorupi? Now those are the one's I need (if it were just skorupi I would not ask :/)  Thanks in advance

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Trufa said:

@GS BALL MAN! Shared Box just took away two 6IVs charmanders and a 6IVs Remoraid, DAMN! I just got a perfect snorunt and when I went there to put the mon, bam, they're gone. I don't know why, but I don't have back up save files. I'm angry -.- . I wouldn't like to bother, but can you give those two I lost and a skorupi? Now those are the one's I need (if it were just skorupi I would not ask :/)  Thanks in advance

RIP. shared box is a bit wierd based on the order of things that you enable and disable things. from what I could tell, when you enable shared box on a save, it sets that saves corresponding box as the shared box, overwriting anything that already existed in the shared box. so generally it's good to empty out the box on all saves, enable it on all saves, then start using it.

Hello again! I wasn't able to find the pokemons I lost, so, they're gone. But I'm having a issue with E12. I made two different folders for E12 and E16, sharing the same save file though, but E12 is totally bugged. I saved on grand hall and from there I can reach day-care, I can also go inside their house, but when I come out, the game crashes. Any suggestions?

Edited by Trufa