Question about Water Shuriken.

AsNKrysis

Excuse me if I've posted this topic in the wrong place. Generally, I don't post topics on Pokemon Reborn's website (or, well, I don't usually post in forums at all, let alone create topics).

Anyhow, I've been meaning to question Water Shuriken. 

In Generation 6, it was a Physical Attack. But now, in Generation 7, it's a Special Attack.

Will Water Shuriken be changed from a Physical to a Special Attack upon Episode 17's release?

Thank you for answering my question and have a nice day.

The change will occur, yes. However, don't count on Battle Bond to be available (in regards to the Water Shuriken thing) because Ame has found it to not suit Reborn's theme at all plus it's a terrible gimmick that never should have existed in the first place 

Hope this answers your question!

1 hour ago, Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

However, don't count on Battle Bond to be available (in regards to the Water Shuriken thing) because Ame has found it to not suit Reborn's theme at all plus it's a terrible gimmick that never should have existed in the first place 

I hope this is true. I've always hated Battle Bond.

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

assumably so, as it is a change to a Pokémon. like a move bp buff/nerf

3 hours ago, Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

The change will occur, yes. However, don't count on Battle Bond to be available (in regards to the Water Shuriken thing) because Ame has found it to not suit Reborn's theme at all plus it's a terrible gimmick that never should have existed in the first place 

Hope this answers your question!

Water Shuriken becoming Special does not only refer to Greninja. It is also a buff to Accelgor, which I will accept with great pleasure! Priority Water coverage multihit special move (to break Sturdies) on a greatly fast special attacking Bug? Hell yeah!