Shiny wondertrade GIVEAWAY!!

Millianne157

Celebrating the release of E17 I will be wondertrading away 6 shiny pokemon each day until the community release, whenever that will be :D
So here are the stuff you need to know, I will be wondertrading the pokemon away at around 10 am CET (today the trades will happen at 10 pm instead of am)

The pokemon will all be named Milli157 and 50% or so will have 4 or 5 Iv's, I would appreciate anyone getting on of these:
1. Give it a name

2. Either comment here what pokemon you got and what you named it or send it to me on a pm ;)

3 Enjoy the pokemon :D

Edited by Millianne157

45 minutes ago, Millianne157 said:

Celebrating the release of E17 I will be wondertrading away 6 shiny pokemon each day until the community release, whenever that will be :D
So here are the stuff you need to know, I will be wondertrading the pokemon away at around 10 am CET (today the trades will happen at 10 pm instead of am)

The pokemon will all be named Milli157 and 50% or so will have 4 or 5 Iv's, I would appreciate anyone getting on of these:
1. Give it a name

2. Either comment here what pokemon you got and what you named it or send it to me on a pm ;)

3 Enjoy the pokemon :D

what do you mean e17 is released? where do i play it or is it only for beta Testers?

Edit: just read it properly. so when is the community release?

Edited by Iron Avenger