Idea for postgame (USUM spoiler)

Gabriel1

So, I was wondering if the Team Rainbow Rocket was gonna make an appearance in the Reborn post-game. After all, they randomly invade dimensions with the intention to dominate and control them. They could even have in their ranks Team Meteor leaders who actually succeeded in killing the heroes and awakening Arceus.

I think it would be nice, as a post-story download.

What do you think on it?

I'm sorry but that whole segment was just purely for fanservice and nostalgia by GF just to try and sell their game which it totally worked. But other than that whole load of nonsense which any sane writer or developer would not dare touch, it really adds nothing exciting or interesting to Reborn. These villains have their own game with their own "climatic" boss fights. I'd rather that time be better spent on stuff that's exciting and new rather than trying to ripoff of GF directly. Someone should add this to the archive of stuff suggested by fans the moment a new Pokemon game comes out and does that.

@Hooligan Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Looker already appear in Reborn? Also, Shelly seems to imply that she's Bugsy's sister. But I agree that it would be weird to insert (more) canon characters in the game, since it's weird to think that those characters exist in the same R-Rated universe where characters like Corey, Sirius, Lin, Solaris, Cain, Saphira, Titania et al reside. Still, it would be pretty cool to be able to battle previous champions or key characters in the post-game. Also, I can totally see a post-game mission where Looker sends you to round up all the remaining Team Meteor members that escaped the final battle.

4 minutes ago, iDunno said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Looker already appear in Reborn?

Looker really can pretty much be fit anywhere, since he is just an International Police agent.  It doesn't feel too weird for him to be in either Reborn or Rejuv, since they are kept to side missions.

Other than that, it's probably better just to reference canon characters from time to time.

this idea is an Idea Suzerain would use (poorly if I might add, knowing how he can half-ass his games) but for Ame, this is not something she would use. Also, how would it be justified in keeping reborns difficulty? Just give them all their respective legends (primal and mega if possible) and let that make it hard? Again, it's something Suzerain does (where else does Insurgence really get its challenge from?) but not Ame