Been a long time, huh?

Shanco

'Sup. I'm Shanco. Or Ryan, that works too. A new face for many, not so much for others.

Why is that? Because I've been a member of this community for about...give or take, five and a half years, having had a save file for Reborn on hand since Episode V. Come to think of it, that's a long damn time ago.

But aaaaaanyway, since we're here, I'll re-introduce myself.

I'm in my early 20's trying to dig my way into the radio and television industry over here in Canada. I began the series playing Pokemon Blue, although my personal favorite to date is Black 2. It was my favorite game series for a while until it took a back seat to Fire Emblem and King of Fighters. I kill time by playing said series (along with Guilty Gear and League of Legends) among other things, like making and editing music and lurking this forum.

I don't really think I'm good with introductions, so if you have any questions for me to get to know me better, ask away! It'll be an interesting time, and it'll serve to fill the void left by whatever I missed in my re-introduction.

Time to do something now that I should have done a while ago: catch a nap. I'll be back in a bit!

HI WELCOME BACK YOUuuu- 

i'm pretty sure we've talked before on the showdown server,

i'm aika, or seen as IKEA-san on showdown, if that brings back any memories???? 

aggh, sorry i cant remember fully. i just came back from one hell of a hiatus as well. everything is hazy. 

glad to have you back though! not like anyone can really escape this place.