Rowi's Breeding Service (Shiny, Good IVs, etc)

Rowigrath

Now, I know I said I wasn't gonna be breeding for awhile, but I actually decided to work on IV breeding. So I have been breeding for IVs (thanks to Gengar768 giving me a 6IV Ditto!) and I've made some headway. I do plan on changing up the topic and cleaning up this trading thread very soon, so don't be surprised if the topic changes and whatnot! 

In major trading news, I've gotten 3 6IV Pokemon (non-shiny) that I am willing to trade. One is a Magnemite, another is a Petilil, and the other is a Rhyhorn. I also have a Shiny Magnemite (31 IVs in Speed and 30 in HP) to trade, as well as the other various Shinies I have gotten for the past... I dunno how long. I'm going to post a few pictures after I get my thread cleaned up a bit, and then I'll gladly take trade and/or breeding requests. I also have several other 5IV Magnemites, Rhyhorns, and Petilil that I'm more than happy to give away as well.

You don't have to trade me anything major: just whatever you feel like trading. I do appreciate getting Pokemon I don't have, so I can breed them and trade them to others who might not have them, but that is not required. Feel free to just give me a trash 'mon if that's all you've got or feel like trading.

Anyways, I'm gonna be around and breeding for awhile (I want to get a Shiny Petilil~) so feel free to hit me up on the forums when I'm all done with editing the thread! Happy hunting~

Edited by Rowigrath
Changing Thread Details

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following pictures are of the Shiny Pokemon I currently have available for trading. I'll be updating these pictures constantly to show which ones I still have, and which ones I have traded away, as well as which are new additions.

2017-12-07.thumb.png.8e07f9d8a123e4cb093a1e4d84bf0577.png

5a29540c90889_2017-12-07(1).thumb.png.d4fce2ac93582aba8a681dcd6e64b42e.png

Edited by Rowigrath

Alright, I've got awesome news for y'all. I've gotten some more Shiny Pokemon! Some have been traded, such as the Delibird, but I've gotten some new ones today! And I plan to hunt for a good long while, so I should get several more. Anyways, I've gotten a second Shiny Throh, a few Shiny Basculin, and I have a Shiny Numel as well! 

Edit: I also have gotten a Shiny Graveler!

2017-11-18.thumb.png.3738e2b449daf6d3f91384f7149ef38b.png

The Numel is Simple, has a Lonely Nature, and has Earth Power, Lava Plume, Take Down, and Curse. The Basculin is lv 40 and has Adaptability, so it's a different one than the one pictured above. But yeah, I'll add more Pokemon that I find to the list, so feel free to ask for them at any time!

(Edit)

This Graveler is Relaxed with Sand Viel, and has Smack Down, Bulldoze, Self Destruct, and Stealth Rock!

5a1088db96646_2017-11-18(3).thumb.png.05103e6980ce693cd6b64b170cacee4d.png

In case you wanted a Geodude instead of a Graveler for the sake of the Pokedex, this Bold Geodude should be right up your alley! It's got Self Destruct, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, and Rock Blast!

5a1088e0b90f8_2017-11-18(4).thumb.png.16d426cdebe35501b706074f531f30a2.png

And here we have an awesome Stunfisk! Look at the Shiny color on that! It's a Serious nature with Thunder Shock, Mud Shot, Camouflage (heh... puns~), and Mud Bomb. All of these are up for grabs!

Edited by Rowigrath

Well, great news y'all! I've gotten a second Graveler, Geodude, and Stunfisk... as well as a Noibat! Pardon me while I rave about how awesome this really is. Because... wow! This is so cool~

5a108f3f0f76f_2017-11-18(5).thumb.png.b8648a51cb41421d79e651cf9fe9feee.png

Noibat is Lax nature with Air Cutter, Roost, Razor Wind, and Tailwind. And it honestly looks fantastic~ If I find any more Pokemon, I'll let you know. Wish me luck: I'm going to a new area to find some new Pokemon... and if I'm really lucky, I'll get a Shiny Corphish and/or a Krabby!

I didn't find Corphish or Krabby, but I did find a Shiny Quagsire and two Shiny Gloom!

5a109c53b6f7a_2017-11-18(6).thumb.png.19f8657a9badd37e8f1deabdc594d9e6.png

First up, the Quagsire. Mild nature with Mud Bomb, Amnesia, Yawn, and Earthquake. I think the color scheme fits it very well!

5a109c93b19a6_2017-11-18(7).thumb.png.9b7a6fa674fd4cd8d364147b5d04b417.png

Here's the higher level Gloom. It's Quiet with Toxic, Natural Gift, Petal Blizzard, and Grassy Terrain. The other is lv 45, Impish, and has Moonlight, Giga Drain, Toxic, and Natural Gift. It also has Stench.

Edited by Rowigrath

I have a truly AMAZING treat for y'all today. I have TWO Shiny Aron available for grabs! That's right, TWO of them! They look fantastic!

The first has Rock Head, is a Gentle Nature, and has Roar, Iron Head, Rock Slide, and Take Down. The second has Sturdy, the same moveset as the first, and is Lax Nature. Both are level 30. The one pictured is the one with a Gentle Nature.5a10a706648a0_2017-11-18(8).thumb.png.7bb3078c58c08eb459dff213a8747db3.png

I have also gotten a Shiny Crawdaunt! Lv 33, Rash Nature with Knock Off, Night Slash, Swift, and Razor Shell. Looks pretty cool. I'd keep it myself, but I really want to get a Corphish~ So feel free to snag this Crawdaunt from me!

Got another Noibat! It's Lv. 50, Modest with Infiltrator. Moves are Tailwind, Whirlwind, Super Fang, Air Slash.

I also have a Shiny Binacle and a Shiny Tentacool! The Binacle is Quiet with AncientPower, Hone Claws, Fury Cutter, Night Slash.

5a10baf714f9b_2017-11-18(12).thumb.png.2dc30e62fd6b0c225bc7502ea9eef19a.png

The Tentacool is Impish with Screech, Hex, Sludge Wave, and Hydro Pump.

5a10bb03103f9_2017-11-18(10).thumb.png.3b667def06eb8257fd535ac0386610fe.png

Edited by Rowigrath

Now I said that I wouldn't be breeding, but I saw a picture of the Shiny Solrock, and I just had to have one. And guess what: I got a second one! So I'm putting the extra one up for the taking! I can't breed for IVs and whatnot at this time, but it's still a Shiny Solrock! It's really cool~

5a10cfcfe1d6d_2017-11-18(13).thumb.png.2881f4d932fdc6b8de5ca9d7aabe448f.png

Hasty Nature with Rock Thrown, Tackle, Harden, and Confusion. Moveset ain't special, but hopefully that won't deter people from wanting to snag this 'mon!

Hey Rowi! Are you fine? I was organizing my boxes to ease my breedings, and find some shinies HAHA I have a shiny medichan (this one I actually soft reseted, it's adamant with 31 in attack :P) shiny piloswine, shiny spinda, shiny charmander (been breeding this one). If you want any, it's yours, I can also breed a gastly for you, just say the word :D See ya~

I'm doing grand! I just finished up breeding some Ekans, and I've got two shiny ones! I already have a Shiny Piloswine, and I've got a good Ariados already, and I don't use Charmander at all, so I'll be fine. But thank you for offering! I think you should keep the Medicham: I plan on getting my own pretty soon. A Gastly, however, would be amazing. I'd be happy to trade any of the Shinies I have for one! The Gastly won't have to be Shiny, of course, but if it was, that'd be awesome~

Edit: I'll be back in about... 20 minutes. I'll jump back online when I return!

5a10e6745b93b_2017-11-18(14).thumb.png.114b0e24d305523c99a4444cc0c40bf2.png

Here's a pic of the Shiny Ekans I am going to trade~

Edited by Rowigrath

Yeah, I can do that now. Let me jump to a PC and take care of it real fast. I'll trade you any of the 'mons I've got above, so feel free to let me know which one appeals to you. I just got a Weezing, a Sandslash, a Lumineon, a Misdreavus (the event one was shiny, oddly enough!), and a Quagsire to add to the list above.

Edited by Rowigrath

There! Enjoy ;)

The Dusclops is Sold! 9 Shinies left!

And a little story here : I got a shiny Aron in the past...... it's between 5ivs or 6ivs.... from breeding.... but sadly, it's a female T_T , and i need a male one, so i gave it to Paul25 :D

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

I've gotten a Shiny Rotom! I don't have a picture for it right now (I reached the limit for now) and I'm pretty tired right now (it's nearly 12:25 am at the time I'm posting this), but it's a Lv. 1 Shiny Rotom, and I'm more than happy to trade it to anyone who would like one~