USUM Updates

Bazaro

So USUM is here and Showdown is right on time with the update, go them. Since stuff just came out and not everyone got to see the data leeks beforehand, we are delaying any new USUM content from going in Redemption until next week (11/24 - 26).

NEW POKEMON

Don't get your hopes too high, we're likely banning the new Pokemon except Poipole. Stakataka will go through some trial runs this week, but no promises. Zeraora, Naganadel, and Blacephalon are definitely being banned from standard Redemption tiers. If by some chance you want Stakataka (or Poipole) if it survives the suspect, you will have to restart to be able to use it. sorrynotactuallysorryatall.

NEW MOVES TO EXISTING POKEMON

So tutors and a bunch of other stuff hit USUM. Here's how this goes.

After this Weekend's session, you will be allowed to make as many changes as you like to your Pokemons' Movesets for no cost AS LONG AS the new moves you are giving them are exclusively USUM only moves (this rule apply to Leaders too, in case there's some new move they want to bring vs you (((DOES NOT MEAN THEY CAN CHANGE MONS ONLY MOVES)))). Starting next Weekend (11/24) USUM sets will be completely legal in Redemption, and I'll leave this thread open to you lot.

If you want to change any move on your mons to an USUM move (yes it can be more than 1) please post any changes you have to your teams HERE. You may not change Pokemon just because something else looks really cool with that snazzy new move, unless you restart.

I will leave this thread open for 2 weeks time, until the end of November. On the day of that league's session (12/1) this thread will be locked and any future changes will require a Move Token as per usual.

Since USUM came along, I think I'll make a few changes myself. 

Spoiler

Togekiss

Shiny: No
- Defog  
- Air Slash  
- Dazzling Gleam  
- Tailwind

Feraligatr
Shiny: Yes  
- Dragon Dance  
- Liquidation  
- Earthquake  
- Ice Punch

Kommo-o
- Clanging Scales  
- Iron Head  
- Fire Punch  
- Drain Punch

Togekiss

- Defog  
- Air Slash  
- Dazzling Gleam  
- Tailwind

Togekiss had access to Tailwind before USUM, so this change can't go through here. You can use a Move Token for this, just ask one of the staff on Showdown or Discord.