Igneous Takes the Stage!

Igneous

Hello, everyone! I'll go by Igneous here. I have been stalking the forums for a little while and have been playing Reborn since... I think episode 15. I thought, since the community release is going to be a little earlier than the public, I might as well pull myself together and hop onboard. I have just recently hit my 20s, and I have been in love with Pokemon since Red and Blue. I am a biology major, so looking at Pokemon in an ecological and anatomical sense always provides some fun. My favorite type is Psychic, despite the name I'm using; I adore Espeon, Slowbro, and Metagross. Though I love Pokemon, I admit I am not well-versed in the more technical aspects, like competitive play and IVs and EVs and skilled breeding. I have attempted using RPGMaker XP and using Pokemon Reborn assets to make my own game, but I am far far far from anything resembling a product. I just love messing around with the software. I think that's everything, so thank you all for a fantastic Pokemon game--the best there is in my opinion!--and a fantastic community! Glad to finally join it!