Gym Leader special moves-Rejuvenation.

Jess

So, while playing in Rejuv. I noticed that, concept of special moves used only by Gym leaders is cool and all, but we know nothing about them!

For example, Cold Truth. Base Power? Additional effects? Crit ratio?

So, is there a .txt file or something that has all of them and their details? If not, can anyone who knows that stuff just write them here, in the following posts, for future reference?

Most custom moves are mentioned on dialogues with certain NPCs and ae not avaiable on a file/field effect entry/etc.

For example, I'm pretty sure one of Angie's maids in Kristilline Church (it's probably Cera) mentions that Cold Truth has a absurd chance of freezing the target.

Other "Gym guys" (either Jan or someone else) also does a few considerations about the leader custom move, so you should definitely talk to them before your battle.

@HUEnd I see... Well, I talk to everyone anyways, and still got no info on Venam's Kiss and Gale Strike. Some info maybe are given, but it would be nice to know exactly what I'm going up against.

@DreamblitzX That's a good idea, even though it is a bit troublesome to do... Also, I had the Debug menu installed, but it was causing some errors. e.g the Future Sight not working bug, which is fixed in the latest Rejuvenation patch, was coming up again when I installed debug menu. So, I got rid of it :( 

Edited by Jess

Credit to @Katiafor this idea: "Perhaps in the interest of saving coding time, a guide could be written explaining what each move does would be in order? That way if people want to know what they are facing they can look it up and for those who don't want to know, they can simply not read it."

Found in: