Anyone know how to add custom music to the game?

Ainz Ooal Gown

16 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Well, i already added the music, but it won't play when i go to the jukebox, so.... Is there additional steps to make Reborn able to play custom music?

Not sure, but maybe this will help if nothing else works:

There have been other threads about this before, if you search for them.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

Not sure, but maybe this will help if nothing else works:

There have been other threads about this before, if you search for them.

Well, not that kind of custom music. I mean like a definitely custom music, such as adding jojo ost into reborn 😅.

24 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Well, not that kind of custom music. I mean like a definitely custom music, such as adding jojo ost into reborn 😅.

I didn't really look into the mod, so I thought it was a mod that helped put custom music in.  My mistake.

You just change the desired track into one of Reborn's existing songs. Example: 

You want to replace "Battle- Gym" with a different song. What you do is find the song you want in your personal Music file, and make a copy. You'll have something like "Bergentrückung ASGORE - Copy" or whatever. Rename that file to "Battle- Gym", and drop it into Reborn's BGM folder. Rinse and repeat for other tracks. 

On 16/11/2017 at 7:00 PM, Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

You just change the desired track into one of Reborn's existing songs. Example: 

You want to replace "Battle- Gym" with a different song. What you do is find the song you want in your personal Music file, and make a copy. You'll have something like "Bergentrückung ASGORE - Copy" or whatever. Rename that file to "Battle- Gym", and drop it into Reborn's BGM folder. Rinse and repeat for other tracks. 

ooohh.. that means a lot of backup-ing BGMs incoming. Well, thanks :)