• Announcements

• Amethyst

11/21 Maintenance   11/20/2017

There will be a scheduled forum maintenance on 11/21 in the American evening. We'll be updating to the latest forum version so that Ame can pretend she's a responsible admin when she begs the software proprietors for support to fix these stupid site errors instead of being left to cry into a dark abyss forever. The forum could be unavailable for several hours. Thank you for understanding. 
Dehfe

Question about gen7 pokemons and moves

With the addition of gen 7 content in E17 I'd like to know if moves and pokemons that got improved in Sun and Moon will also be upgraded in E17, for example Leech Life now has 80 power, Dodrio had its speed boosted by 10 points, and Flygon now learns Dragon Dance at level 1. 

All SuMo content including boosted moves, base stats and such is indeed included in E17.

No further additions made by USUM will be in E17, however, and we are currently looking at including all of those sorts if things in E18.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcello said:

All SuMo content including boosted moves, base stats and such is indeed included in E17.

No further additions made by USUM will be in E17, however, and we are currently looking at including all of those sorts if things in E18.

Has Flygon getting dragon dance (or any other pokemon with new moves) affected how early they can be obtained?

Edited by DreamblitzX

36 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Has Flygon getting dragon dance (or any other pokemon with new moves) affected how early they can be obtained?

Maybe.

Since rockruff's evolutions are kinda complicated, I was wondering when lycanroc is implemented (be it partially in EP17 or fully later) how is it going to evolve in Reborn? Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

I'm no expert on Sun and Moon inner mechanigs, but we already have Umbreon and Espeon, don't we? (And a plethora of night-evolving mons actually)

3 minutes ago, kithas said:

I'm no expert on Sun and Moon inner mechanigs, but we already have Umbreon and Espeon, don't we? (And a plethora of night-evolving mons actually)

I thought that would be the case as well but then we got the new dusk form in Ultra Sun/Moon.

I'm guessing maybe the special ability requirements will be ignored, and it'll just evolve into dusk form at dusk. (Maybe something like 5-8pm, because the 1 hour in the actual game is probably a bit strict.)