Cacnea with Drain Punch

J-Awesome_One

So as the title reads, I need a Cacnea that knows the move Drain Punch. It'd be appreciated if the level was like 20 or lower but if it's higher, that's ok too. And, as a thanks for whoever helps me, I'm doing a Pokémon James theme run on Reborn. It's called James Is Blasting Off To Reborn if you wanna look it up. If you wanna make a small cameo in it, just let me know. And if not, then that's ok too. Btw, I don't really have anything good to trade back. So hopefully, that won't be an issue.

Edited by Awesome_One

I don't have a cacnea :(@Zarcshould be able to help you. Though I'm not even sure or he's in the game? maybe through a post episode event or the "egg" event?

Anyways, for anyone providing him with this: Tim's Teachin Tent at the end of EP 16 (reborn being re-born), it teaches the move "drain punch".

Edited by dotahkin01

5 minutes ago, dotahkin01 said:

I don't have a cacnea :( I'm not even sure or he's in the game? maybe through a post episode event or the "egg" event?

Anyways, for anyone providing him with this: Tim's Teachin Tent at the end of EP 16 (reborn being re-born), it teaches the move "drain punch". 

Cacnea is in game via an egg, but the chance to get one is 50/50, cause u can get two eggs from the myster, think @Awesome_One get here the other egg... Or?

I have an Cacnea,  but can't remember if it has Drain Punch, must look at it @ home, sadly i am the whole day not there... :P