Its nice to meet you all!

Starman422

Hello, Im joseph. Ive been a member of this page sence 2014. And ive never really posted much or said too much. Due to social anxity and such. But i do hope to change that :) so i wanted to take a moment and say that its awesome to be part of this group! and its nice to meet everyone. Ive been playing Reborn for longer than ive been a member XD i dident used to sign up for things LOL i dont even have a facebook, however i do have a burning passion for all things pokemon, and reborn and rejuvenation are the best pokemon games ive played in years XD and thats really saying something as im 27 years old and have been playing sence red,blue,and yellow. Anyways i dont want to be too long winded bout this post, ( and hopfully ive posted this in the right place this time XD) I hope you all have a great day and a great new up and coming year. And go out and catch them all! :) 

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

We had people who used to post welcome songs, but those people stopped

sad eh.

Anyway, WELCOME TO THE CLUB starman. Enjoy what little sanity u have left, cause this place will erode them away.

Edit: Just realised that u have even more post counts than me. lol

Edited by sosobean

Warm welcome friend <3
And due to recent events I'll continue the trend
May your metronome never randomly burn some random Unfezant so it hits you back with critical facade and sends you back ten minutes in walking time always roll in your favor