Pokemon Crystonite

Cool stuff! Once you get a demo up I'll be sure to try it out. And indeed, the visuals look very sleek. You didn't tease the story, so I wonder...

Your character looks like it would make a cool evil boss, actually.

Thank you all for the kind words! There are a lot of reasons I didn't reveal too much story. There are ALOT of plotwists and suprises in this game so I'm trying to limit how much I give away as much as possible. As for the questions about the three regions, you'll be traveling between them throughout the story. You'll start in the southern area of Aurum and then be introduced to Asala after a horrific event plays out in the nation's capital... (This is the end of version 1 and beginning of version 2.) You'll then finish off Asala and travel back to Northern Aurum (end of V2/beginning of V3) for two more badges. Then you'll travel to the last region (Aniena) and earn up to the 18th badge (end of V3/beginning of V4). Version 4 starts with major plots unfolding as it is the final release as it will contain everything from the 19th badge to the post game.

Edited by Decidueye101
Adjustments

17 hours ago, Busti said:

Cool stuff! Once you get a demo up I'll be sure to try it out. And indeed, the visuals look very sleek. You didn't tease the story, so I wonder...

Your character looks like it would make a cool evil boss, actually.

Well........ ;) 

5 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

I'm looking forward to playing this game! I can't wait to travel through THREE regions. Haven't explored 3 regions since Pokemon Glazed. 

Hide contents

Also, what type does Edward represent? Psychic? Ground? Rock? Something else?

Believe it or not Electric.

6 hours ago, Decidueye101 said:

Well........ ;) 

Man, I totally clicked over the story spoiler.

Sounds fun! I stand by my previous statement, Once you get a demo out I'll be sure to try it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...