Any one have a spare larvesta? (resolved)

RandomGuy1

don't care about the iv/ev s, just the pokemon itself would be a great help! i can offer some shiny pkmn or some "rare" ones if you ask, just request a pkmn and i'll start breeding right away! i know there was a thread for this about 9hrs ago... plz bear with me xD 

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy1 said:

don't care about the iv/ev s, just the pokemon itself would be a great help! i can offer some shiny pkmn or some "rare" ones if you ask, just request a pkmn and i'll start breeding right away! i know there was a thread for this about 9hrs ago... plz bear with me xD 

i can breed you one if you don't mind waiting a little while also send whatever you want @RandomGuy1 sorry if you got the quote and tag notification idk if the quoting button is still broken 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

absolutely appreciate it! i kinda feel bad for getting such a good pkmn for free so i guess i'll send one of my totodiles i'm breeding at the moment xD i can wait all day if it is needed! how do we trade pokes btw? 

8 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i can breed you one if you don't mind waiting a little while also send whatever you want @RandomGuy1 sorry if you got the quote and tag notification idk if the quoting button is still broken 

absolutely appreciate it! i don't mind waiting all day if needed xD i didn't know how to use the quote system lol new to this whole thing 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy1 said:

absolutely appreciate it! i don't mind waiting all day if needed xD i didn't know how to use the quote system lol new to this whole thing 

it's all right you'll get used to it 

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy1 said:

absolutely appreciate it! i kinda feel bad for getting such a good pkmn for free so i guess i'll send one of my totodiles i'm breeding at the moment xD i can wait all day if it is needed! how do we trade pokes btw? 

thank you and ok so in the game in the menu in the pokegear there's online play which allows you to trade and battle irl reborn players and yeah so look for that make an account and let me know you're ready 

also no speed up button it'll crash the online trade

Edited by Sapphire Mahala

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

it's all right you'll get used to it 

thank you and ok so in the game in the menu in the pokegear there's online play which allows you to trade and battle irl reborn players and yeah so look for that make an account and let me know you're ready 

made an account and i'm ready whenever you are! appreciate the help! 

On 11/11/2017 at 3:08 AM, RandomGuy1 said:

If you still need i have a few breedject with decent IV's