Trading with yourself

bigboyotr

29 minutes ago, bigboyotr said:

Are there any tutorials on how to trade with yourself?

Use your PC and a laptop, both with internet connection. You need 2 Online usernames. Then trade between any of your save files, as many times as you wish. You can even "clone" your Pokemon this way.

58 minutes ago, bigboyotr said:

Ok thanks.

there is an alternative method. all you have to do is go to an old save file, rename it game.rxdata and open the game. go to a pc, Take whatever pokemon you want, put it in the box named "shared box", save. then go back to the normal save file and check the box you will see the pokemon you put there. if you want to evolve pokemon that evolve only when traded you have to use a link stone. there is no other method.

1 hour ago, Iron Avenger said:

there is an alternative method. all you have to do is go to an old save file, rename it game.rxdata and open the game. go to a pc, Take whatever pokemon you want, put it in the box named "shared box", save. then go back to the normal save file and check the box you will see the pokemon you put there. if you want to evolve pokemon that evolve only when traded you have to use a link stone. there is no other method.

Doesn't it need some kind of "Shared Box" mod??

13 hours ago, Iron Avenger said:

Wait the weather changing mod is also shared box mod? But my friend tried this and it worked for him and he does not have this mod

well thats weird.

i downloaded weather mod and was kinda surprised that it came with sharedbox and some other features.

but i dont think the shared box is possible without a mod