Need Zangoose I will Trade Pinsir, Eevee or Zorua please

Altir

I can trigger the event(Im on episode 16 but aleady finished al the way to episode 15) zangoose apears but the trash can in the lapis ward is gone due to the city renovated. 

So can someone trade one for me it doesnt matter if its shitty, Ill trade in return for a shiny pinsir, eevee, or zorua. Please this is the only pokemon i missed and its gonna take a while to fix this in episode 17( if they do fix it) My online play name is Altir and Ill be waiting. 

Edited by Altir

18 minutes ago, Altir said:

I can trigger the event(Im on episode 16 but aleady finished al the way to episode 15) zangoose apears but the trash can in the lapis ward is gone due to the city renovated. 

So can someone trade one for me it doesnt matter if its shitty, Ill trade in return for a shiny pinsir, eevee, or zorua. Please this is the only pokemon i missed and its gonna take a while to fix this in episode 17( if they do fix it) My online play name is Altir and Ill be waiting. 

i got one for you i'd like that pinsir in return 

15 hours ago, Altir said:

ok i'm up and ready when you are so just lmk also please tag or quote me so i have a better chance of seeing your response 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala