E17 release?

gilam

Giving dates means deadlines :o

Anyways, Alpha testing should be done by now(?) and beta follows it up. Rounds are planned to take approx. 7 days and then we get the community release...

but yea, might take 7 might take 20 days prolly somewhere between :D

EDIT: i'm not an insider lol, but i thought to have read alpha being nearly done confirmed. and 2+2 minus one is tree eazy mef

Edited by dotahkin01

all we know is that it's delayed again... NEVER ASK THIS DAMNIT (this is an inside joke on the forums. every time someone asks some people say Ame pushes the date back again. we do this as both a joke and to minimize a number of times the same thing is said to the question)

16 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

all we know is that it's delayed again... NEVER ASK THIS DAMNIT (this is an inside joke on the forums. every time someone asks some people say Ame pushes the date back again. we do this as both a joke and to minimize a number of times the same thing is said to the question)

texplainthejoke.jpg

It really has been delayed due to all the errors that have popped up. The Beta phase will eventually come though.

• Developers

From what I know alpha should be pretty much done by now, Ame already fixed most of the reported bugs so Beta might begin soon-ish? However she is now well aware that a week for each phase was too optimistic. There is simply too many new things in E17 for that. And trust me, you don't want to play against the current AI. Waiting for a more stable release is well worth it.

My personal estimate is for E17 to be released around christmas with the community release a bit sooner than that.

Also by asking this you just delayed the release again. But on the bright side it means we have more time for testing.

RIP Greninja. I always disliked it anyway.

• Developers

Alpha is winding down and we're near it's end, so Beta will begin at some point in the near future, and then once Beta is done will be the community release where it is widely available to all forum members. The new AI required plenty of tweaking hence our underestimating testing times but we're all working hard to fix the bugs reported in each testing stage so we can get the cleanest most polished version of things we can out there.

30 minutes ago, Razkar said:

That's being said, Thanks to dev team for your work, please take your time ! :)

Definitely this!  We don't want to rush and have a buggy mess like Insurgence after going so well in the last one.

3 hours ago, Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

Every time someone asks, Ame makes me delete a Pokémon from the game's files. Looks like I gotta get rid of Greninja now. 

When is E17 coming out tho? I'm dying to start this new run with my absolute favourite Pokémon Blaziken!

Just now, Wolfox said:

Tanks a lot ZEL, it's delayed AGAIN

Really? Aw, bummer. When will it be coming out now, someone give me a new estimate?

Sorry to be a pest, I'm just so super excited to finally get Alola Ninetales, yknow?

your move, amethyst.

3 minutes ago, uberle said:

I think we've just delayed E17 to the Sinnoh remakes' release 

i would love to see this so ppl will stop asking when the episode is gonna be releash EHEHE

edit:the next episode is gonna be out next year so you wait for no reason

Edited by valantisthanasoulis