Anyone can teach me / pass the link of Spriting 101?

Ainz Ooal Gown

Anyone knows how ? I want to make my own trainer sprite.... so here's the question list :

Spoiler
  • What tool i need to create one ?
  • What steps will i need to learn to do basic spriting?
  • What special stuffs i need to learn to master Spriting or to make sure that Spriting won't go terribly wrong ?
  • Or if you can't explain it or just too lazy, do you have a link for guides ?

And if you curious what character i'm trying to sprite, just look at my profile pic :D 

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

4 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Anyone knows how ? I want to make my own trainer sprite.... so here's the question ist

Reveal hidden contents
  • What tool i need to create one ?
  • What steps will i need to learn to do basic spriting?
  • What special stuffs i need to learn to master Spriting or to make sure that Spriting won't go terribly wrong ?
  • Or if you can't explain it or just too lazy, do you have a link for guides ?

And if you curious what character i'm trying to sprite, just look at my profile pic :D 

i do not know how to make my own trainer sprite but once you know can you also make one for me pls. and the character i want to sprite is also my profile picture

Edited by Iron Avenger

8 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

O that's gonna take a lot of time to learn. O well, i'll read it when i have too much time to waste. Thanks for the link anyway :)